OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can i get a legit check on these?

damn, I was following a bid on ebay on a set of worn MC1s in sz 12, it went from $230 all the way up to $325. Used, jeez.

damn, I was following a bid on ebay on a set of worn MC1s in sz 12, it went from $230 all the way up to $325. Used, jeez.
Yep, thats why I don't even bother looking for MC 1.0 racers.  Just don't believe in paying ridiculous markup for racers, especially USED!

I do both. Didn't cut my toes today and have some guest over so I had to go with no show socks. You acting like I have tube socks.
LOL let's not get this twisted my man.. just the angle of the pic we can see the socks and it doesn't look right.  Just my opinion but ppl can wear whatever they want.  lol

LOL let's not get this twisted my man.. just the angle of the pic we can see the socks and it doesn't look right.  Just my opinion but ppl can wear whatever they want.  lol

Man. You looking hard. Sorry my tongue was not pulled up and showed my no show socks. You lonely today Holmes? At home watching law and order marathon?

Dude brought the magnifying glass to inspect.

Crazy thing is I even typically wear ankle socks but not today.

Last edited:

Is this better sweetie? I know you want to see my ankles. I can PM you pictures of my feet if you need that. Stop beating around the bush.

This. They were on CLEARANCE with an extra 20% code and I stil passed. Smh.

Haha you and me both. I though to myself..I already have red lunar 2's, no need for the racers. Smh, but I am in search for the red racers. They will be mine.

Walter..

Back
Top Bottom