OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
These getting so much run lately. Will always be better than MC2 but I need those.

How can you have a dope pool and not work up a tan?

UGH I don't know if I want to order the Blue Lagoons from Achilles Heel. 103 GBP is like 160 USD. SO TEMPTING. Are we all sure the MCs arent coming out this summer? lol

UGH I don't know if I want to order the Blue Lagoons from Achilles Heel. 103 GBP is like 160 USD. SO TEMPTING. Are we all sure the MCs arent coming out this summer? lol

Cant beat that $160. Blue Lagoons have really grown on me, like the Citrus pair.

I'm not even thinking about MC2. I've already thrown in the towel on those. Will take some serious luck and being at the right place at the right time for me to cop.

Cant beat that $160. Blue Lagoons have really grown on me, like the Citrus pair.

I'm not even thinking about MC2. I've already thrown in the towel on those. Will take some serious luck and being at the right place at the right time for me to cop.
The citruses still look like vomit to me lol.

Cleaned my multicolor up after i saw a used pair sell on eBay for $320

Papa needs a new pair of shoes!

I took the laces out of my blk/white unpadded trainers to clean them and somehow lost the laces. Does anybody know where I can find replacements?

Both Blue Lagoons and Citrus are Nice colorways to add in any flyknit collector's closet IMO...
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom