OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
alright, no 20% promo code but they removed the shipping charge on my order and applied the free next day service. So they can do it for those wondering.
just got off chat on ndc with shanice. she won't budge, no shipping  change for next day or discount promo. oh well, i'll wait a few more days for my item.

Bunch of noobs jumping on any racer they can get their hands on.

Doesn't help that Nike treating these like a Jordan release with Twitter notifications and a countdown timer SMH

nice pick up on that MC2. You did the smart thing. Did someone you know grab those for you overseas, or was it a pre-order ready to ship type of deal?

Off the topic of Sherbet Vomits, do any of you use your racers for things other than looking pretty? Day 2 of using the Blue Lagoons at the gym and i feel they'll fall apart. Anyone given them consistant gym usage? How do they hold up after a while?

Of course I'm able to get these but not the oreos..... Easy pass couldn't even make it past the enter Cc stage for a forced purchase..

Off the topic of Sherbet Vomits, do any of you use your racers for things other than looking pretty? Day 2 of using the Blue Lagoons at the gym and i feel they'll fall apart. Anyone given them consistant gym usage? How do they hold up after a while?
Used them a few times at the gym, don't prefer them.

Soles are too narrow for my liking.

I prefer my FK trainers for the gym.

no, and your statement is exactly why i don't use them for exercise. way better alternatives for intensive use. my trainer sc has hold up for years now and still have life left. also, for running might look into ultra boost.

Used to run in  them but not quite enough stability for my liking.. volts are one of my go to day drinking kicks and seem to hold up pretty ok. Always amazes me how great they look after a wash no matter how dirty they get. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:

Used to run in  them but not quite enough stability for my liking.. volts are one of my go to day drinking kicks and seem to hold up pretty ok. Always amazes me how great they look after a wash no matter how dirty they get. 
smokin.gif
how do you wash them? do people actually throw them in the washer?

how do you wash them? do people actually throw them in the washer
Gotta wash them, it will change how you view flyknit I swear.. take out the laces and the insoles (cause they take forever to dry otherwise) and wash on COLD, EXTREMELY critical not to wash on hot or it will shrink the knit and ruin the shoes. Throwing them in a pillow case is optional, I've done with or without, with no problems. Run the wash and set out to let air dry somewhere cool, Do not put in dryer or the heat will ruin the knit.

Also if you've never tried steaming a flyknit shoe I would highly recommend it for a custom fit. Feel free to PM for details or I'm sure there are tutorials everywhere. When trainers and racers first came out they used to have big fancy Nike steamers in the stores and would do it all there for you... Cheers

Last edited:

Gotta wash them, it will change how you view flyknit I swear.. take out the laces and the insoles (cause they take forever to dry otherwise) and wash on COLD, EXTREMELY critical not to wash on hot or it will shrink the knit and ruin the shoes. Throwing them in a pillow case is optional, I've done with or without, with no problems. Run the wash and set out to let air dry somewhere cool, Do not put in dryer or the heat will ruin the knit.

Also if you've never tried steaming a flyknit shoe I would highly recommend it for a custom fit. Feel free to PM for details or I'm sure there are tutorials everywhere. When trainers and racers first came out they used to have big fancy Nike steamers in the stores and would do it all there for you... Cheers
rep, thanks a lot. was always too scared to try it. seems like nothing can go wrong if done right. def going to look into steaming later, i do have some room in the heel area.

So say I use the pillow case method, do I just throw the laces and soles in there with them or hand wash the laces/soles?

Back
Top Bottom