OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I'm hating on him because he wants to use is racers at the gym. I was merely commenting on what seems like his elitist mentality on what to use racers for since he is using them at the gym when there are clearly also better shoes to lift in.  

To me, this just the same thing as climbing a skyscaper and taking pics in your racers, was that not a physical activity to get up there?  I'm not sure if taking pics of your shoes standing in the gym > taking pictures of your shoes while standing outside.
nm

Last edited:

I'm hating on him because he wants to use is racers at the gym. I was merely commenting on what seems like his elitist mentality on what to use racers for since he is using them at the gym when there are clearly also better shoes to lift in.  

To me, this just the same thing as climbing a skyscaper and taking pics in your racers, was that not a physical activity to get up there?  I'm not sure if taking pics of your shoes standing in the gym > taking pictures of your shoes while standing outside.
I get that, but I don't think people go to the gym JUST to take pictures of their shoes to post on social media. If anything, it's more a secondary objective to actually going in and lifting weights/doing cardio. I'm sure that's not the case for everyone, but it sure seems like the trend in "urban exploring" or whatever you want to call it is mainly tied to social media acceptance, especially with the artsy fartsy and super saturated nature of most of those types of pics.

I get your point, it just seems weird that anyone would hate on someone else for wearing a pair of shoes meant for physical activity for that very thing.. Sure there are plenty of better shoes for lifting, but unless you're an Olympic Powerlifter/lifting heavy weights, I don't see the issue wearing whatever you want/feels comfortable. Besides, most shoes that are good for (power)lifting are ugly as sin.

Last edited:
something is seriously very wrong if you can't cop these.
Maybe the infamous BuckyBoo needs some help.....
tongue.gif

Lol guess i'll buy a pair of metcons for leg day, and look horrific.
The shoe works regardless of how you think they look. They give you a stable platform when back squatting. I wouldn't squat with racers since they're so narrow and have a 'squishy' sole. 

Last edited:

My racers arent meant for gym use.  They just aren't as comfortable as my flyknit lunars.  Those I use as my gym kicks and they are awesome.
Love using my Cheetos in the Gym. For upperbody days and treadmill they are pretty dang good for a few reasons. Light, comfortable, and dont require socks (laundry savings). These perform better than most Nike kicks in my opinion (although since all these Presto's came out those are getting cycled into the rotation pretty heavily). 

The shoe works regardless of how you think they look. They give you a stable platform when back squatting. I wouldn't squat with racers since they're so narrow and have a 'squishy' sole. 
not just squatting but any exercises which require a firm footing.

i stopped training in my racers and chucks after i got my metcons.. great shoe.. and unfortunately it grows on you lol

Last edited:
Havent bothered looking to see what people are trynna sell the Vomits for on eBay. Inb4$260obo

Everyone removed the sherbert's off their cart? There's a full size run on them on ndc. If I would've known I would've waited on ndc and got free shipping with my account.. Smh is it too late to cancel my order on foot action? I ordered at 7am PST.

you'll probably get a better answer from contacting FA directly. 

Not throwing shade at you but it was obvious they were going to come back in FSR on Nike on the same day, just look at the Turq/Volt/Purple pair. Sold out or trouble adding to cart around release time, and then FSR a few hours later. 

i think nike learned to stagger the release quantities throughout the day.

tell me the guy selling his collection for $3500 is selling at least 18 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom