OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
How many Flyknits do you guys have?

I have:

5 Racers
2 Lunar 1's
2 Lunar 3's
2 Chukka's (Lunar sole FTW)
2 Flyknit Free 3.0

Didnt think it was this much actually. :lol:

A lot for me anyways.

nice *** HTMs but the shoe trees in your flyknits? C'mon man...
Those ikea trees are pretty amazing for 12.5/13s, doesn't stretch the top of the toe box and keeps the tip toes from getting droopy (if that makes sense)

Am i the only one who hasn't taken a collection pic? too many boxes to go through
Unfortunately for my wallet my flyknit obsession goes far beyond trainers.. 
ohwell.gif
    ( <<< trainers tho!)

3 Trainers

2 Racers

1 Chukkas

Collection used to be much larger but sold a bunch only keeping what I wear.

7 racers.

Sold probably 15 of my racers to friends. Kept the ones I really liked. Slowly building up my collection again.

Can I get a price check on a pair of Blue Glow/Volt trainers? Someone is selling them in a local group for $250. 9.5/10 condition

I've still got my pair... Debating about returning it or not. I got it from rrs for 112, so at the moment I'm keeping it. I've only got a few more weeks before the 90 days is up though.
Dang RRS return policy is 90 days? THATS NICE 

I've still got my pair... Debating about returning it or not. I got it from rrs for 112, so at the moment I'm keeping it. I've only got a few more weeks before the 90 days is up though.
I was on the fence too once I had them in-hand. But i threw caution to the wind and rocked them one day. Now, in hindsight, I'm glad I kept them. Man, these guys are BRIGHT outside!

Last edited:
Do any of you own the white tongue (black/white) racer?

I swear my pair I just got could fit someone a size bigger than me.

I am losing my mind - I measured the out soles on my other pairs of racers and it matches exactly..but when i put my feet in the black/white pair there is like almost an inch of space (even with thick socks)

I'm trying to touch up a few spots on my midsoles. You guys recommend the Angelus Flat Black (midsole line) and Flat White? I would think the non-flat paint would be glossy and not match. Appreciate any insight.

@ek1m or any others with experience
smile.gif

Last edited:

I'm trying to touch up a few spots on my midsoles. You guys recommend the Angelus Flat Black (midsole line) and Flat White? I would think the non-flat paint would be glossy and not match. Appreciate any insight.

@ek1m or any others with experience
smile.gif

flat black is good for the midsole  and flat white is marginally different from the default white on sole it works if you want to clean them up just dont apply too much flat white 

I'm curious, how many of you guys have doubles of pairs? Not sure if I should sell or keep the stocked pair.
having back ups is good and all but I've let go of most of my doubles that aren't mc's.. figured there is always gonna be new releases, even mc's actually but I still have a thing about mc's atm.. :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom