OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
having back ups is good and all but I've let go of most of my doubles that aren't mc's.. figured there is always gonna be new releases, even mc's actually but I still have a thing about mc's atm.. :lol: :lol:

Can never have too many MC bro!

flat black is good for the midsole  and flat white is marginally different from the default white on sole it works if you want to clean them up just dont apply too much flat white 

Repped..thanks! Would you recommend regular white over flat white then or it shouldn't matter too much for small touch-ups?

Trainers>racers imo because:

1) racers do not have zoom in the heel (could be wrong)
2) prefer the flyknit on the trainers
3) racers look like the women's version of the trainers

I'm currently painting my photo blue racers to a simple all black. I've did 3 coats over the blue side and I can't get them deeper parts to be painted. It seems so stubborn. Any tips on painting them?
Some times in painting shoes Ive used a base coat of white to mask the previous color. The white wont be noticable if your painting several coats on top of it. 

Edit: 

You can also use paint markers in areas that you may miss if you dont have airbrush or small enough brush. 

Last edited:
Actually like the fhc/orange slice racers. What's the going rate for black & white racers non white tongue? All I'm seeing is 350-400+ rangle lol. Secured a pair of uni Reds for 230 shipped should be here Monday.

Found this pic on IG. I like them better with the black line.

To each there own man, racers have the best look, best flyknit pattern, the best flyknit you can get for looks, the trainer is a little more comfortable, but the lunar 3 is the definetly the most comfortable shoe, this all my opinion tho. Also the Trainers have a lot of weak colorways, can't say the same for the racer.

lol i feel the complete opposite.

racers are almost too sleek/skinny around the toe box.

trains are the perfect silhouette

Back
Top Bottom