OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Kept putting these off, then ended up selling out on NDC, and just about everywhere else in my size. Found em on runningwarehouse with a 10% coupon. Really glad I grabbed em before they were completely gone... IMO underrated colorway.

They've been sitting on footlocker.com

When PDR re-stocked the Oreos a few pages back, people were a little pessimistic and negative about PDR, anyone have any good experiences with PDR?

Kept putting these off, then ended up selling out on NDC, and just about everywhere else in my size. Found em on runningwarehouse with a 10% coupon. Really glad I grabbed em before they were completely gone... IMO underrated colorway.
RRS online inventory isn't always accurate but it looks like they have a size 13 in stock. They're also doing 25% off $145 or more...Here is part of the email I rec'd:

Call your private VIP Hotline at 800.543.7309 and mention offer code CG25U68E for 20% off or CG25C88E for 25% off!  Select asics and nike styles excluded, other exclusions apply. Offer expires on 8/3/2015 at 11:59pm PT.

They don't have a 13. My homie with a VIP tried calling before I placed my order on RW.

My wife loves her agilitys.... Wish they made em in men's, or at least huge women's sizes.

For me one of the best cw's. i lost my pair when my car was broken into. They took my gym bag, flyknits and peanut butter/chocolate fiber one bars. :smh:

Bruh, the peanut butter/chocolate fiber one bars?!?!? I would have been heated.

I use chlorines as beaters. Not a fan of light blue (you can maybe guess why). But they serve their purpose as beaters.

Back
Top Bottom