OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Last night I was on my way to some bar and I saw a Road Runner Sports store. I wanted to stop by but I was on the left lane. Has anyone been to a RRS store? My first thought when I saw the store was "Ohh shhh*t" and then "flyknits!" Lol
The one here in San Diego is their headquarters/warehouse. Their in-store availability always matches their website inventory. I assume it's because they ship from here. Makes it easy for pick ups.
I just moved to SD and on my way to my storage, I saw the RRS off of Clairemont Mesa. I actually wasn't impressed. I was kinda let down and expected more. Oh well lol.

pimp.gif

how bout the top line black as well? 

top line all black looks good, but I like the black line lip with the yellow black line the most. Beautiful.

Little by little, trainers are becoming harder to find. Even the less popular colorways will end up hard to find, and expensive. 99 is a decent price.

Little by little, trainers are becoming harder to find. Even the less popular colorways will end up hard to find, and expensive. 99 is a decent price.

Indeed they are...im still waiting for that one Nter who said they can find an authentic DS Sequoia trainers for $200. or less...

Btw bro... Did you get your package yet? Have not caught up with this thread.

Indeed they are...im still waiting for that one Nter who said they can find an authentic DS Sequoia trainers for $200. or less...

yeah, was the orange racers (not sure what yall are calling em lol) I posted a page or so back.

I never said Sequoias are abundant at $200.  I was speaking more from a seller's point of view (from experience). If you are going to list one, be prepared to have to let yours go for around $200.  Buyers wouldn't pay more than $200 for these when mine were listed a few months back. Dudes like the OG and rarity factor but generally view the Sequoias as too plain of a CW to spend more than $200 on.

Ended up trading my size 10.5's for Yeezy Roshes (at least I can move those) + $50 cash. 

Last edited:

nerd.gif
 Found a DS pair for $99.97 and was thinking of doing this to them. I feel like 99 is too much for these.. what do you guys say? 70? highest 80?
personally i think the yellow color isn't that great... if it were a little darker though...

nerd.gif
 Found a DS pair for $99.97 and was thinking of doing this to them. I feel like 99 is too much for these.. what do you guys say? 70? highest 80?
paid 50 for mines and black them out .. and this pair is actually more grey than yellow @ the toebox area

That "what are those" fad is lame to me...

It was ruined when I saw someone do it with some monarchs.

Most of these dudes that say that, are only in the shoe "game" for the hyped up stuff, and know nothing about anything else.

My 0.02 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh yeah, my Oreos from the footlocker restock shipped.

I never said Sequoias are abundant at $200.  I was speaking more from a seller's point of view (from experience). If you are going to list one, be prepared to have to let yours go for around $200.  Buyers wouldn't pay more than $200 for these when mine were listed a few months back. Dudes like the OG and rarity factor but generally view the Sequoias as too plain of a CW to spend more than $200 on.

Ended up trading my size 10.5's for Yeezy Roshes (at least I can move those) + $50 cash. 

If folks are offering me $200...i rather just keep them... I would never trade these for a pair of roshes or a bs hype sboe..i guess folks like me just prefer a simple and clean colorway...

Back
Top Bottom