OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
has anyone tried putting multiple pairs in the washing machine when cleaning out their flyknits or should it be just one at a time?

I guess I got lucky
I order from UK sites all the time and live in the Bay Area.
I ordered the Oreo 2.0 from PDR and it's been stuck in LA since the 2nd(tracking on the USPS site with euro tracking#)
Based on experience it should probably be delivered by the weekend/early next week at the latest.

Does anyone know EXACTLY what these are called? I'm trying to see if there's anyway I can cop these but every name I try brings out the latest multicolours. 

What has happened to the Flyknit Trainers anyway? Are they ever going to release again? :smh:

Last edited:
Shame. I didn't know flyknit trainers got pulled. Thought I'd find atleast a classic CW I could get. 

yeah it's been a while since they were discontinued. It caught wind of coming back when new sample colorways popped up with rumors of a release date last year I think but it never happened. It's a shame, wanted the samples a lot due to the lack of mixed weave colorways on trainers. 

the unpadded ones, the padded ones felt clunky and heavy towards the heel to me. 

speaking of padded trainers, had some dude come in my shop today complimenting my squadron blues (because it was similar to what he was wearing) and he was trying to tell me the neo turq's he had on were the olympic blue glows, and I'm dead staring at his padded neo turq's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

the unpadded ones, the padded ones felt clunky and heavy towards the heel to me. 

speaking of padded trainers, had some dude come in my shop today complimenting my squadron blues (because it was similar to what he was wearing) and he was trying to tell me the neo turq's he had on were the olympic blue glows, and I'm dead staring at his padded neo turq's 
laugh.gif

I felt the same with my padded trainers, but after wearing them 5-6 times at work I cant say that I still would prefer any of the two versions, both are fine

Padded ones sized 0.5 up

most likely psychological, thats why i said "to me". My padded trainers, i get heel slippage and i get them TTS same as unpadded trainers and those feel "lighter" to me with no heel slippage 

Why doesn't someone just do a sole swap with some Timberlands and get it over with. The only soles that would work and look good are Lunar Racer midsoles. Everything else.. Just stop lol

Back
Top Bottom