OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So I saw the MC 2 for the first time in person and I was really disappointed with the colors. They didn´t look like the promo pics at all. Maybe it was a bad pair, but it looked pretty bad compared to the first one.

im pretty sure they restocked once 1-2 weeks ago, someone posted it. Not sure if anyone here picked them up.

I don't recall that post, and I've been checking almost daily on ndc Europe. I still haven't seen a mc restock. The Oreo 2s did a fsr restock though.

Just stumbled upon this. MC2's on flight club lol
Sure looking forward to paying four hundred fifty dollars for a pair. 
happy.gif

Last edited:
Has anyone received confirmation yet that their order shipped for the oreo 2's from PDR? 

Sent them an email still no response. 

I think there is a high chance it will not drop.
I could be wrong but I'd have to agree with you at the moment. When has Nike ever produced a Racer and not released it for 2 years? 

Saw these on IG the other week...dude said they were 2012 London Elite Samples
These are dope. Wish the medial swoosh was white or another color for more contrast. I'd definitely cop if the price was reasonable. There was one on eBay sitting for months in my size 10.....seller was asking around $1300 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Oreos did restock on PDR. **** PDR though

Need to wait for another company to restock before I get them

Last edited:
FYI you can use the international tracking number on USPS to get more updated info after arrival to the airport. Most likely it was transferred to them to deliver.
Repped, mines are set for delivery today. Damn Royal Mail making me nervous with not updating the tracking.

Has anyone received confirmation yet that their order shipped for the oreo 2's from PDR? 

Sent them an email still no response. 
Mine still say "Awaiting Stock".

Anyone remember what the preorder date was?

Back
Top Bottom