OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yes.

As someone else said, they didn't get charged, so I guess it's a random thing. But every time I've ordered and it was over $200 USD, I got charged, and I was told by the person at customs it's $200 and above.
you guys are lucky bro! anytime i get something over $100CAD i get charged. 

Yes.

As someone else said, they didn't get charged, so I guess it's a random thing. But every time I've ordered and it was over $200 USD, I got charged, and I was told by the person at customs it's $200 and above.
Do you know what the % is for the custom fee?

edit: I've been googling around and I'm getting 3%.

Last edited:

^ That.  A whole size difference isnt gonna work out 

he can always trade .. but its at a very low chance

yeah...

also saying you wear an 8.5 in adidas (or any brand) is not a good reference. You need specific shoe models to really get sizing suggestions from others. 
i just checked my nike frees. they are a 8 and they fit a little snug as well but still fit nonetheless. 

Damn missed the chance to double up on the oreos, but the good news is my PDR pair just got dropped off by USPS literally seconds ago

Ebates offering 15% cash back on Nike. That's $22 cash back on a pair of racers...

Discover cash portal is a better deal than ebates if you have the IT card and double cash back activated. It is at 10% cash back right now, so doubled would be 20% cashback thru ndc. Also from my experience, over $200 = possible customs, under $200 = no customs.

Last edited:
Ebates offering 15% cash back on Nike. That's $22 cash back on a pair of racers...
Not really the pick of the litter for Racers on NDC....too bad this wasn't next Friday
mean.gif

Discover cash portal is a better deal than ebates if you have the IT card and double cash back activated. It is at 10% cash back right now, so doubled would be 20% cashback thru ndc. Also from my experience, over $200 = possible customs, under $200 = no customs.
I don't have a discover card.

Not really the pick of the litter for Racers on NDC....too bad this wasn't next Friday :smh:
Works on anything tho, just mentioning racers invade anyone wanted one of the pairs available. That teal pair is nice. Just nothing I need right now.

Am I foolish for not having ebates? There must be some sort of catch. Maybe they sell all of your purchases to third party data companies or something.

Yes foolish. No catch.

I just got a payment for $47 from them today actually.

I've received a total of over $1300 over the years... Would be more, but I stopped using them for years because I was mad they didn't give me cash aback on one of the purchases I made years ago.

Am I foolish for not having ebates? There must be some sort of catch. Maybe they sell all of your purchases to third party data companies or something.

No, Nike or any other company approaches eBates and offers them a percentage, and from that percentage, eBates takes their cut, then offers us the remainder.

Cot damn!! That's a nice big fat check!

Not to mention, ebates has the newest coupon codes (if any) for the site you're looking at.

They offer cash back, and/or coupon codes for hundreds of sites.

to be fair, I did buy my wife a $3k bag during double cash back. But other than this last check, I used to get an average of $50-$100 every 2-3 months. Just hate how its less now since both mrrebates and ebates both removed rebates for any Jordan purchases. Also, their Big Fat Paychecks used to be shorter time periods, but now you really gotta wait 2-3 months before it clears onto your account to account for returned purchases on rebates because they will take back that rebate 
laugh.gif

Ebates is an affiliate marketer. By going through their site they're considered the referrer to the site you end up making your purchase on and they earn a commission from said site because of it. They then split that commission with the user.  They make money. You make money. Everyone's happy.

Back
Top Bottom