OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
If anyone hasn't signed up you should link with members you have history with first to sign up using their referral link. No sense in not helping another member with an assist

Ebates is legit, I've gotten $300 back since I started using it a year or so ago 
Just got my August payment.  A cool $60.....
nthat.gif

still haven't signed up for ebates. I shop at a bunch of the stores they have too. Dumb

how do you know the ebates went through on a purchase? Do they send some type of email after the purchase?

Last edited:
still haven't signed up for ebates. I shop at a bunch of the stores they have too. Dumb

how do you know the ebates went through on a purchase? Do they send some type of email after the purchase?
It should show up in your summary once the order has processed I believe

Didn't post my link in here cuz you're not supposed to. Oh well... you didn't check your PM 
frown.gif

Finally got a pair of Oreo V2 for my friend with stock locate. Had to go .5 up though. The funny thing is I called and dropped by the store and they said they never got a restock. I go to another store to do a stock locate and it's the same store that said they never got a restock in. Just got them in today and my friend is ecstatic. 

Hi there im quite new to this thread, but i just wanted to get some advice. I have a pair of university red flyknit racers, but the red  and black midsole paint has been chipped off in several areas. I know that most of the people here use angelus paint, but im still unsure of what red or black paint should i get from the store. Anyone got any ideas?

Man ebates sounds so good to use, why the hell havent i been using. Ive seen it and stuff but didnt know how it worked. Anyone wanna PM me for more details on this? Since i saw someone mention something about referrals.

Didnt expect to get so many PMs for the ebates question but thanks nt fam. It would be cool if i can use everyones referral but i guess it would just be fair to use whoever messaged me first? Thanks though guys and thanks s dubl!

Havent been in here much, but seeing a lot of euro kats with the MC v2 in the flyknit tagged IG pics, when or are these coming to the US?

You should be using eBates or Discover Cash Back. Like someone else said, they give you a cut of the affiliate referral money they get. Sites like retailmenot.com keep ALL of the referral affiliate money.

The 15% Nike is extremely rare. It never gets that high. Normally it ranges around 2.5-3%. Right now it's back down to 4%.

eBates is good for Amazon 5.5% and department stores. 

Discover right now has 15% Finishline till 8/31. Even RRS gives % back.

Referrals nets you $5. P.S., Discover stack with any promo codes you may find (regardless of what the fine print says)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom