OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^^ that, also 11.5 was available since my buddy bought em n shot me the link
Missed it again! I'm losing hope on being able to get an 11.5 Oreo V2 at retail... 
mean.gif

For those of you still on the edge of whether to paint or not, here is a good idea on how long it will last

btw ignore the sloppy painting i had to repaint with a 6 shader...

Picked these up in January 2015 for $50

Painted black tongue (February-Present)

Painted Midsole Black for 4months repainted to white  (Early June-Present)

Painted black swoosh for 4months also (it peeled off) repainted to white -main reason why it looks weird-  (Early June-Present)

I've used these since purchase for:

Weightlifting (General, PRs, Legs included)

HIITS (Sprinting)

Hiking (Trails/Forests)

I think they held up quite well

Some tips before painting:

break them in so that the shoe is accustomed to how you walk (the creases will already be developed, so the painting will have minimal cracking after multiple wears_

Last edited:
Can't seem to find any DS Flyknit Trainers in either black/white or white/black in an 8.5/9.  Checked eBay and Grailed, only saw one pair on eBay and they were going for like a $1000, that's not happening lol

Last edited:
If you're willing to buy used, look for one that's dirty, more than likely for a good price.

Throw em in the washing machine, and you'll probably end up with a pair in the condition (maybe even better) for a good price.

Makes me feel a bit better that i was able to get one from the size? Restock.. I actually thought it would be easier to get one later down the road..

Seemed like the hype on these are rising everyday..

All i want is the MC 2.0 then im done with racers

Last edited:
If you're willing to buy used, look for one that's dirty, more than likely for a good price.

Throw em in the washing machine, and you'll probably end up with a pair in the condition (maybe even better) for a good price.
Will that clean the midsole as well?  The midsoles on my MC Trainers just won't come clean, I haven't thrown them in the washing machine, just used things like Shout wipes and stuff like that

And honestly, I haven't really found them in my size in any condition, let alone DS

post a pic , when i clean the midsole i just use a brush + water
Went to take a pic but you can't really see it in the picture.  Maybe I'm just asking too much lol

Like it's like a really off-white and I want it like white white lol

Lunar soles are another story, can never get the dirt off my Chukkas

Back
Top Bottom