OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
The oreo 2's did release on NDC.

And I wouldn't jump to any conclusions about the MC 2.0s yet...

Last edited:
Yea their launch calendar has been very sparse lately, so I wouldn't be surprised to see things pop up on there last minute.

I was just coming here to post this..

Furthermore, didn't we all think the MC 2 was going to be released on 9/11? Well, it isn't on the launch calendar: http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/n/aptq

Also, did the Oreo 2's release on Nike.com ?

Oreos released on ndc.

As for the mc, homeboy has nailed both release dates (barf-tops & blue lagoons) thus far, so there is no reason to think 9/11 for the mc is wrong.

Last edited:
Oreo 1s for me by a long shot. That Heather grey is just too :pimp:. Wish I would've doubled up on them when I had the chance :\.

Am I the only one that prefers Oreo 2.0s over the original? The black midsole vs the white looks better to me... Not a huge fan of either to be honest, but 2.0s at retail, I'll take em.
yes you are.

old man.
:rolleyes

You don't without a freight forwarder.

No. I understand that.

What I mean is how, do I access Nike's European website? For example, assuming this is the link to the UK webstore: www.nike.com/gb/en_gb it automatically redirects me to the US website.
clear your cookies

No. I understand that.

What I mean is how, do I access Nike's European website? For example, assuming this is the link to the UK webstore: www.nike.com/gb/en_gb it automatically redirects me to the US website.
what works for me is going on a private browser. Or clearing cookies. Actually, you can also just change your country at the bottom of the page. 

bruh im mad silly
roll.gif

mean.gif
laugh.gif
 assumed this worked for you. lol yeah Nike doesn't really bar you from visiting their other sites, you just "can't checkout"

Am I the only one that prefers Oreo 2.0s over the original? The black midsole vs the white looks better to me... Not a huge fan of either to be honest, but 2.0s at retail, I'll take em.
I like the contrast on the 2.0 more, looks sharper.

Back
Top Bottom