OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
everything looks legit but these dates have me worried

for the money you pay for forwarding it, it's cheaper to either get it off a low reseller or wait for another restock either in the states or overseas that ships to the US. 

Curious, how much would a forwarding service cost to ship a pair of shoes to the US?
depends, could range from $30-$70, I have contacted several forwarding services and asked for an estimate and I've been given numbers in those ranges. Some people forget that they are paying for shipping (if applicable) to the forwarding site, and then paying additional shipping for them to forward it to you from overseas.  Sometimes its not worth it for a GR release such as the Oreo 2.0. 

Last edited:
Shoutout to the person who hooked it up with the Mr. Porter link (paid retail). 

These came in a well packaged box and also came with a few other goodies that I figured were worth sharing. I always appreciate great customer service. 

1. Handkerchief (pocket square) 

2. Mr Porter Ribbon 

3. Thank you package (Shipping instructions, Returns questions, and Signature white box not pictured below) 

4. Free return shipping label 

These came in a well packaged box and also came with a few other goodies that I figured were worth sharing. I always appreciate great customer service. 

2. Mr Porter Ribbon 

3. Thank you package (Shipping instructions, Returns questions, and Signature white box not pictured below) 

Nice!
It's always nice when shops go the extra mile. Mine gets here tomorrow...

2. Mr Porter Ribbon 

Gotta love buying international lmao

2. Mr Porter Ribbon 

Gotta love buying international lmao
mr porter is on the east coast of the U.S. tho....

Wtf. I buy stuff from Mr. Porter all the time. You dont get of extras unless you pay for personalized delivery.

Anyone know a shipping service from japan to usa? Need to order something but I've never done this type of thing before. Let me know boys.

smh at this auction on ebay for OREO 2.0

seller has like 18 pairs of various sizes

i cant even get my 1 pair for retail due to peeps snatching them up in bundles

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom