OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Nice. As of an hr ago they still had my size, but I'm sure it'll be gone by the time I get off work.
Yea I had to step out of work for a bit. Very lucky I got my 1pm meeting rescheduled. I'd check fashion valley FTL too.

Last edited:
I do hope that those regulars in here who have missed out on the Oreo 2's at retail can finally cop tomorrow.

For those lurkers whose pairs are going straight to the Bay, please do us all a favor and do not include the word "Multicolor" in your listing.

I do hope that those regulars in here who have missed out on the Oreo 2's at retail can finally cop tomorrow.

For those lurkers whose pairs are going straight to the Bay, please do us all a favor and do not include the word "Multicolor" in your listing.
Do you guys just go to the FTL and check or do you call beforehand and see if they have it?

Who's gonna be "that guy" who comes in here salty for striking out on the Oreos tomorrow for the fifth time?
laugh.gif
Probably me.  

Well I'll be damned... Tempting to off my pair, but I know I'd regret it in the long run...

I hate when that happens... I'd still regret it when I want a pair back, then don't want to pay what they go for.

If this is true then they will have them next season or the season after 

So you mean to tell us that Nike held back stock to give to Footlocker a year after the initial release?

Edit: not doubting you, just asking...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom