OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I doubt this was a legit buyer, I've had to relist my shoes so many times due to fake buyers/non-payers.
Possible but the seller hasnt relisted  the item, which he probably would do if  the buyer didnt pay up

Last edited:

Does anyone know if Footlocker, INC. sold this cw previously 

526628-400
Best looking Racer to date imo...
bunk-the-wire.gif

So you mean to tell us that Nike held back stock to give to Footlocker a year after the initial release?

Edit: not doubting you, just asking...
Nah thats not what Im suggesting. As many know some cws are coming back, specifically the cw I mentioned is slated for Summer ' 16 ( Nike seasons dont follow typical calendar seasons) 

I just happened to see something that led me to believe either the shoe released in the past or will release. 

Nah thats not what Im suggesting. As many know some cws are coming back, specifically the cw I mentioned is slated for Summer ' 16 ( Nike seasons dont follow typical calendar seasons) 

I just happened to see something that led me to believe either the shoe released in the past or will release. 
yeah DEB mentioned awhile back that game royals were releasing again next Summer 
nthat.gif

For SD folks: North County Fair FTL restocked on the oreos this afternoon; Nike Running fashion valley mall will also release oreos tomorrow (30 pairs)

Last edited:
Might unload blk white racers if they're selling for that much. Would help with the mc 2.0 purchases lol. Glad I ended up with a bunch of pairs

What's with the head shake? That is the only pair of racers I am attached to. Game royals are #1 on my list.

not "hyped" enough for some.

I like the game royals. Not my favorite but understand if someone feels that way. Around that #5 area for me.

Does anyone know if Footlocker, INC. sold this cw previously 

526628-400
Nope FTL did not carry these racers when this colorway dropped.  And I agree with others as this is one of the best colorways to date as well.  

I also have  black/white in size 10 DS condition.  I honestly dont like them like most other racer fans.  They will just sit in the box until I am ready to unload them quite frank.  

Game royals are dope. Simple colorway but really pops in the sun. Everyone has their own personal taste... Don't sweat it bro... Mine are the cholorines. Hands down favorite pair along with the the MC

Game royals are dope. Simple colorway but really pops in the sun. Everyone has their own personal taste... Don't sweat it bro... Mine are the cholorines. Hands down favorite pair along with the the MC
Chlorine Blue racers are actually near the bottom of my list.  I have worn them probbaly 2x at most and don't know when they will come into rotation again haha.  

I'd like game royals a lot more if it wasn't for the blue part on the midsole... Shoulda been purple or black.

Chlorine Blue racers are actually near the bottom of my list.  I have worn them probbaly 2x at most and don't know when they will come into rotation again haha.  

Same here. I use them as my beaters. Don't even care if they get messed up. They just alight to me.

Got the Lagoons for my girl and they came in today, they look amazing in person.  Now I want a pair, if I strike out on the Oreo 2.0 tomorrow and the MC 2.0 when they drop I hope they'll still be on NDC in my size.

Back
Top Bottom