OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
So these along with Total Orange and Oreo 1.0 is making a return.
What exactly is Nike's strategy regarding these reissues? Controlling the resell market, pushing the Racer into the mainstream?

Side note, original flavor still tastes the best but quality of noodles have gone down no?

Nikes strategy is to make money.

Deb also mentioned the neo turqs I believe in addition to those that you posted. I thought the volt also, but I don't remember 100%

There's so much potential for new CW's with the Racer model (i.e. Infrared mock-up from a month or two ago). It's a shame Nike is reportedly putting much of their focus on "retros" of existing CW's that are only 2 years old.
Where was that infrared mock up at?  Few pages back?

Finally got them, I already passed on a pair in my size because of a too pink weave but these are so nice
pimp.gif

i just sold my cheetos for 250 gifted shipped and black white 250 shipped 

both DS size 12

still have neo turq and atomic purple up

point is, i dont agree with the going prices of knits right now, its summer, its hard to sell shoes, so i would hold off before spending that much on a black/white pair

He's overseas where they were already released.

Well he obviously missed out on the inital Euro release if he's just getting them now.

Who's to say he wasn't waiting for US release?
Correct, I missed out on release and bought my pair from Europe, not very much pairs size9+ around there.

Cant join the US release party because I have no US shipping adress, double up on these would be nice
wink.gif

Last edited:
Well he obviously missed out on the inital Euro release if he's just getting them now.

Who's to say he wasn't waiting for US release?

I was assuming that because he's overseas, he can't get in on the US release.

Correct, I missed out on release and bought my pair from Europe, not very much pairs size9+ around there.

Cant join the US release party because I have no US shipping adress, double up on these would be nice :wink:  

That's what I figured.

Yeah been hibernating haven't been on niketalk for awhile. I guess I missed the restock. Hopefully there were no 9.5s or 10s. Maybe I'll check the Niketowns around me

Cant join the US release party because I have no US shipping adress, double up on these would be nice
wink.gif
Mein Freund, I would've gladly ooped you a pair of MC2's for retail had you asked (assuming I was able to secure another pair). You hooked me up for retail on the Brave Blue Volts which are nicer (and rarer) than the MC2's IMO.

i just sold my cheetos for 250 gifted shipped and black white 250 shipped 

both DS size 12

still have neo turq and atomic purple up

point is, i dont agree with the going prices of knits right now, its summer, its hard to sell shoes, so i would hold off before spending that much on a black/white pair

cheetos as in the orange colorway that was just recently released??

If anyone still missed out on Oreo 2.0s, I got mine yesterday from Nike Running Seattle: +1 206-527-3554
From the sound of it, they had quite a bit when I called yesterday. Don't know if they'll do phone orders, though.

Back
Top Bottom