OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Already getting rid of them.:lol: thats my size too.

I believe it was suggested in here that Nike only had ONE production run for the Oreo 2's. Someone also stated that Nike intentionally and strategically withheld a majority of their original stock (from their one and only production run) for last week's massive restock. 

I got two 10.5's during the original release in May and two 10's last week. Based on the production dates below, you can clearly see that there were at least two distinct production runs for these:

Original 10.5's from May drop: 12/11/14 - 02/05/15

Restocked 10's from last week: 04/08/15 - 06/29/15

I believe it was suggested in here that Nike only had ONE production run for the Oreo 2's. Someone also stated that Nike intentionally and strategically withheld a majority of their original stock (from their one and only production run) for last week's massive restock. 

I got two 10.5's during the original release in May and two 10's last week. Based on the production dates below, you can clearly see that there were at least two distinct production runs for these:

Original 10.5's from May drop: 12/11/14 - 02/05/15

Restocked 10's from last week: 04/08/15 - 06/29/15

That dude will still tell you otherwise watch

Anyone else think that the toe boxes on these restocks are abnormally shaped? I got this and the flyknit is so tight can't hardly fit my foot in there. Glad I copped more than one tho...gonna return these.

My right shoe seems defective too. It's too narrow a little before where my pinky toe is.

Correct, I missed out on release and bought my pair from Europe, not very much pairs size9+ around there.

Cant join the US release party because I have no US shipping adress, double up on these would be nice
wink.gif

No more US release parties for me.

I just bought three pairs of fk racers, well actually two pairs, but Danish tax and customs added up to the price of one pair. So whenever I go barefoot, I pretend, I'm wearing the third pair, I never bought, but paid for.

No more US release parties for me.

I just bought three pairs of fk racers, well actually two pairs, but Danish tax and customs added up to the price of one pair. So whenever I go barefoot, I pretend, I'm wearing the third pair, I never bought, but paid for.
Shipping to EU is no fun depending the taxes, once I had to pay +38% of buying price included shipping

Yeah, I knew it was going to cost me, I just didn't imagine it would cost a pair of racers. 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom