OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
^ agreed only because the olympics put the flyknits on the map and it was that colorway also...kinda wish i bought 2 pairs of oreos but retail is a lot to get extras so im good with my 1 pair... taking my parents out to eat since i got a bonus... will rock my oreos with maybe joggers :lol:

and i like the first oreos but they would of been better with a black midsole imo

Last edited:
Nike QC is getting worse. Not only is one reflector missing, but the bottom two are half pealed off. Good thing I got multiple pairs!

Last edited:

Finally got a hold of a pair of these 

Nike QC is getting worse. Not only is one reflector missing, but the bottom two are half pealed off. Good thing I got multiple pairs!
sick.gif

That's worth a 20% code at a minimum 
mean.gif

Edit: It's also a good idea in the future to tag all pics containing defects/QC issues so no one else can steal the pic to pass off as theirs to a CS rep. 

Last edited:
Not saying these are better than the Oreo 2s, but I always end up wearing these over my Oreo 2s...

...these are better than Oreo 2s

If I didnt have the black/white pair or Black Sail Chukka's I woudve tried for these. Oreo 1 > 2 IMO and its not even close.

Can someone with Photoshop skills assist me by coloring in the volt/yellow part of the midsole black? I bought some beat pairs online and the paints are peeling off. I am trying to see if it would be a good idea to to paint the volt/yellow section of the midsole in black as a restoration idea. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
My weaver pattern is like complete opposites. Part of me thinks it looks cool but another part thinks matching weave might look nicer. Thoughts?

My weaver pattern is like complete opposites. Part of me thinks it looks cool but another part thinks matching weave might look nicer. Thoughts?
I like matching weaves better but thats just me. I bought multiple pairs for this reason so I can pair matching weaves...maybe a tip for next time? Free returns FTW via NDC.

You can't be serious right lol...correct me if I'm wrong.. But the 1M is a N55 chassis.. So technically it is a E92 with the ///M.. Just smaller, lighter with the M suspension. lol
N54 TwinTurbo, so it's a better engine than N55. Very light, lots of E92 M3 parts and super fun to drive. 

Anyone else in here have their Oreo order or other Racers delayed? From my recollection, every order I've ever had delayed ended up cancelled. The thing that's odd is 2 of the 3 in the Oreo order were Goons and Sherbets which are just kinda chilling on shelves everywhere. Not sure if Swoosh has any bearing on it, but my friend got 3 separate emails for the 1 order and they all had the same delay ...

My First FK Racer Purchase Based On All The Praise This Shoe Seems To Get And The Simplicity Of The Oreo Colorway

Definitely A Nice Slee/Lightweight Shoe But I Do Have To Say, I've Literally Never Felt Less Arch Support In A Shoe EVER!!!!! :wow:

Ended Up Going With My TTS 10

Might Take A Little Getting Used To

Otherwise, Not A Bad Shoe IMO

I Think I Prefer The Pair With Lighter ToeBox On The Left If I Had To Choose

Last edited:
Racers def take a minute to get used to... But once you are used to em, they're super comfy.

Back
Top Bottom