OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Consider the fact that they are rumored to re-release next summer, IF I RECALL CORRECTLY. Just saying...
He said trainers. Honest mistake though

What would you guys say how much to pay for a DS MC trainer size 11.5

Pretty hard to set a fair pricing for these
Lowest on the bay right now is $300. Too inflated imo. Are you trying to buy or sell?

At least they gave me a 15% off coupon because of this. Nike QC can be questionable sometimes.
Did you have to ask them for a coupon or did they issue it themselves without you bringing up the subject? I've had Nike ship me the wrong items multiple times and when I call cs, they don't even apologize for their screw up...

Did you have to ask them for a coupon or did they issue it themselves without you bringing up the subject? I've had Nike ship me the wrong items multiple times and when I call cs, they don't even apologize for their screw up...
I had to be assertive about it. Told them how the shoes were defective and unwearable and that I'd like another pair to exchange. They told me the are OOS so then I asked them what they could do for me then. They said they could offer a full refund and a 15% off coupon, which I thought was fair. As a customer I think they handled the situation well. Good job Nike CS. I'm just glad I have other pairs otherwise I would be pretty upset to send back my only one. 

I had to be assertive about it. Told them how the shoes were defective and unwearable and that I'd like another pair to exchange. They told me the are OOS so then I asked them what they could do for me then. They said they could offer a full refund and a 15% off coupon, which I thought was fair. As a customer I think they handled the situation well. Good job Nike CS. I'm just glad I have other pairs otherwise I would be pretty upset to send back my only one. 

So you got them for free?

Same toebox weave issue for me too on these v2's, looks hella splotchy as if it's stained or something, oh well that's the luck of the draw, i'll still rock the heck outta them-

Anyone seen that story SC posted about footlocker Europe canceling orders on resellers? Idk how they know who's a reseller but their shipments of the Yeezy boosts are delaying.

How do these hold up? I ended up buying two pair of Oreos, but now I'm thinking it might be overkill cause I never buy the same sneaker twice, but my daily rotation has been cut to about 3 sneakers.

RU f kidding me? 1st world problems

4240034-9531692152-143zs.jpg

How do these hold up? I ended up buying two pair of Oreos, but now I'm thinking it might be overkill cause I never buy the same sneaker twice, but my daily rotation has been cut to about 3 sneakers.

They hold up very well for me, but I have a good amount of racers and I'm not even close to ever needing to bust the double out. I use to buy doubles but stopped because I just don't see me ever needing to rock the 2nd pair

But i will be going for more than one MC2 :evil:

Damn these fit small. I got a 9 and 9.5 should have gotten a 10. TTS is a 9 too.

That's the thing with flyknit. It's so inconsistent. My racers are all a 9 but almost none of them fit the same. Even my left and right feet from the same pairs don't have a consistent feel. ex. My oreo 2.0s fit more like a 9.5 while my blue lagoons fit like an 8.5.

Oh SNAP!

FSR restock of multicolor coming, maybe? The Oreos released before the multicolors and now they've been restocked... were the Oreos more widely available originally in Europe?
the oreos have been restocked a bunch of times bruh

apparently there were only 2000 mcs released in the Eu release total

not all releases are created equal and it seems Nike wants the mcs to be limited

the oreos have been restocked a bunch of times bruh

apparently there were only 2000 mcs released in the Eu release total

not all releases are created equal and it seems Nike wants the mcs to be limited

A guy can hope. Thanks though... Now that I think, yeah there's been a few already... But no MC restock at all. Well we'll just have to be on the ball in two weeks...

Back
Top Bottom