OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
First pair of racers,  great looking shoe! pretty comfy, but these things feel like they have no support.  I wonder how long I could wear these casually in a day until my feet would hurt.   Would love to try on a pair of trainers in comparison if they were available. 

Last edited:

First pair of racers,  great looking shoe! pretty comfy, but these things feel like they have no support.  I wonder how long I could wear these casually in a day until my feet would hurt.   Would love to try on a pair of trainers in comparison if they were available. 
I suggest not to run in them longer that 5km, maybe you can push it to 10km if your foot isnt flat and more of an arc but id only suggest for daily use or at the gym no cardio, i wore racers the first time to the gym yesterday instead of my asics kayanos and i regret it immensely

He said trainers. Honest mistake though

Lowest on the bay right now is $300. Too inflated imo. Are you trying to buy or sell?
Yeah my thoughts, I am buying but I think ill pass, hes asking for 280€

These and the white ones to complete the 5 grails of trainers... anytime, anytime
laugh.gif

I was relieved to wake up to a shipping confirmation on my delayed Oreo order from last week's restock. Hopefully everyone else got their confirmations as well. Mine should arrive Monday.

the oreos have been restocked a bunch of times bruh

apparently there were only 2000 mcs released in the Eu release total

not all releases are created equal and it seems Nike wants the mcs to be limited
only 2000 MCs released in EU release total is insane, and highly doubt that will hold true soon.

Euro released "Limited" pairs during the HTM release and then after re-released them with WAYYY more pairs. US will have plenty of stock from Nike and other retailers. Nike is not going to make MC limited. They will release the same amount as the "oreos", but since everybody and their mother are going to want them, they will seem "limited"

Back
Top Bottom