OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
You guys might be right about HOH/Footlockers stopped by and asked, they said there's no info in their system "YET" but they have confirmed on having the Kobe Elite X Mambamercurials... Search for a spot to cop continues

the only good thing about ATC is that they refund you if you miss out... i went on vacation and missed a supreme drop for the north face release and the ATC failed so i wouldnt consider them reliable... and i called a lot of foot lockers by me who usually get racers and got the recent oreo restock and none are carrying these... hopefully this is just not a nike only release then i will really be screwed :x
ive seen the reliable well known guys selling atc for $100 and sold out. I was just smh at the 25 people that paid that haha

Semi-OT, but Adidas already has a shoe with 3M Primeknit weave.

It's a sample, but still. I don't think we've even seen that from Nike. What are they waiting for? They said they were looking forward to implementing this when they first introduced Flyknit :smh:.

Last edited:
Same questions for every release.

Can't even come in this thread around release time anymore . :smh: :smh: :smh:

I can't wait for Nike to RESTOCK the Multicolor 2.0.  It'll happen ... and then people who overpaid now will regret paying over retail. 

See Oreo 2.0 about that.
You're kidding yourself if you think the oreos compare to the MC 2.0. You can't even compare the MC 1.0 to the MC 2.0 because of the hype generated behind it! Not saying that the MC 2.0 were better... its just the hype surround by the MC 2.0

Last edited:
oreo 2.0 had plenty of hype until they restocked at basically every footlocker, ndc more than once, and probably other places, and now are basically sitting in stores.

Not saying exact same case will be for MC 2.0, but best believe those will restock plenty of times as well. Then the hypebeasts probably won't care about em once their sitting because the market is flooded.

See Oreo 2.0 about that.
Guys, you really cant compare these two drops, MC 2.0 are waaay less available, no restock in Europe. Niketown London and Berlin had them, not any other store had them stocked

in whole Europe as far I know. Completely the opposite to Oreos, they became available everywhere, restocked 20 times... I cant say there wont be a restock but for sure there will

be way more oreos out there than mc´s, way more

Back
Top Bottom