OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Actuaaaaally...  IF we could get someone who already has a pair of the MC 2.0, and IF we could get them to share a photo of the inside tag, based on the production timeframe (because now all the newer Nike styles show a start and end production date vs in the past they only showed a starting production date) we could better estimate the production numbers to the last 3-4 Racers.  
I posted a pic of the label some sites ago. Dont know which one...

2/11/15-3/27/15

It is going to be so hard to cop MC2s because there is no other sneaker releasing Friday...get ready folks

IDK why people are comparing the MC's 2.0 with the Oreos.. Yes, they're the same shoe but 2 distinctively different "hypes". Various blogs, SneakerNews, KicksOnFire, etc.. recently called the MC's 2.0 release the HOTTEST release of the summer :lol:. With the recent news of the OVO 10s being pushed back a month, all the beasts will be gunning for these.

I don't think its fair to compare the Oreo restocks with potential restocks of the MC 2.0s. Technically the Oreos did restock, but the different production dates in both restocks lead me to believe some other force was involved. (correct me if I'm wrong, but this usually doesn't happen)

MC's will be a blood bath. :smh:

the MC is probably the hottest nike release of the summer.

if not these, the Chicago 1s... but those were in may, so technically spring

oreo 2.0 had plenty of hype until they restocked at basically every footlocker, ndc more than once, and probably other places, and now are basically sitting in stores.

Not saying exact same case will be for MC 2.0, but best believe those will restock plenty of times as well. Then the hypebeasts probably won't care about em once their sitting because the market is flooded.

Drop that knowledge G. These new cats don't know that the originals restocked so many times summer 2013

Drop that knowledge G. These new cats don't know that the originals restocked so many times summer 2013
Agree those shoes restocked many, MANY times and yet after a year, they are still sought after so best believe you should still cop them at retail and unload next year lol

So the production dates correlate to how many pairs there could be? Because my 2015 b/w's have a production time of 5 days. Are the new b/w's rarer than other cw's?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom