OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
yeah people still going to try and cop multiples friday using diff accounts. respect to those who ate and are sitting out

how the hell do i join nike plus? i have a regular nike account. is that plus? tried making an account, but they said email was taken. and i cant even log in with it on the snkrs app!

how the hell do i join nike plus? i have a regular nike account. is that plus? tried making an account, but they said email was taken. and i cant even log in with it on the snkrs app!

It's the regular account.

everyone thats salty look at this way all the people that copped today means less people trying to cop on Friday. Always stay positive. 

if it were that easy. Most people who got lucky today just got even hungrier. I don't blame them.

Nike wins. The less popular pair sells out from people copping the less popular pair as a "consolation prize", then they restock the MCs, and you buy those too. Nike sells two pairs instead of one.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Probably someone starting up a hype machine, but some rumblings on twitter are someone found the sequence with a code generator and stock may be low on friday. Dont shoot the messenger and could quite possibly be complete BS

Wow this place blew up.  Keeping my hopes up seen on the bay prices are scattered all over the place. 

Probably someone starting up a hype machine, but some rumblings on twitter are someone found the sequence with a code generator and stock may be low on friday. Dont shoot the messenger and could quite possibly be complete BS
should just turn off the computer now, I rather just be disappointed Friday and relieve myself of reading all this sad info 

Pretty sure Nike only sent out a certain amount of codes, and only those codes are valid. So any generated codes that can be used will be someone that received a code and hasn't used yet. Stock will be the same with or without generated codes.

I'd advise anyone that's waiting to use their code, to do so ASAP before your code is generated and used by someone else.

Last edited:

Well all sizes are sold out as of now so not sure how having a code at this moment will help anyone. 

Back
Top Bottom