OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Wow some dudes REALLY lucked out this morning
mean.gif
. In some cases undeservingly IMO. What's worst is a lot of these dudes who randomly got codes are nothing but thirsty hype mongering re sellers. People who put in 0% work and who didn't even want these got an email. Thanks Nike! This isn't unfair.
eyes.gif
Life isn't fair.

I just think it sucks that Nike limited this released to NDC only.

Smart move and effort from nike. If this is successful, look forward to stuff like this on the future. People want complain about nike doing nothing about bots and backdoor links, nike tries something new to help the problem, and people still complain. :smh:

If people cop these pairs for more than retail now, with release only 2 days away, let em do it. Not smart to do so IMO.

With all the peeps buying now, especially the people that wanted personal pairs, that's less people that will be trying on Friday.

Wow some dudes REALLY lucked out this morning
mean.gif
. In some cases undeservingly IMO. What's worst is a lot of these dudes who randomly got codes are nothing but thirsty hype mongering re sellers. People who put in 0% work and who didn't even want these got an email. Thanks Nike! This isn't unfair.
eyes.gif
Get over it. They're sneakers. 

This sense of entitlement is pathetic. You don't DESERVE something over another consumer. 

I like this method, but i can see how you wouldnt like it if you didnt get a code. 

Hope the Bordeaux raffle thing pans out, that would be the best way imo. They should def use the method on OVOs.

Definitely plan on having some fun with these fresh ebay accounts with $400 BIN or BO

even though i wasn't part of the code crew, I like the idea.

But we'll always complain about something. First World problems.

Smart move and effort from nike. If this is successful, look forward to stuff like this on the future. People want complain about nike doing nothing about bots and backdoor links, nike tries something new to help the problem, and people still complain.
mean.gif

If people cop these pairs for more than retail now, with release only 2 days away, let em do it. Not smart to do so IMO.

With all the peeps buying now, especially the people that wanted personal pairs, that's less people that will be trying on Friday.
100% agreed. It's ridiculous how salty people get over shoes. All in their feels. 

Glad I got my first one locked. Need two more and I'm set. Told myself months ago that this is the shoe I go semi-retirement into. Aside from all the Yeezy 350s, I don't need anything else for a whiiilleeeee

I think the raffle system sounds like the best method. People should have to opt in to a sweepstakes and then choose winners from there. I shouldn't get a code for these MC Racers just because I have a Nike+ account.

But I applaud them for trying different things.

Definitely plan on having some fun with these fresh ebay accounts with $400 BIN or BO
Damn, you have that kind of time to send ridiculous offers? Come on man, I dont know you, but you have to be better than that.
laugh.gif
 searching for a decent price unless worse comes to worse. Used to be opposed to sending low offers until I met a guy who exclusive sends offensive offers. He gets deals more often than you'd think, some times I refuse to believe it until he shows me. He responded in seconds. I've been doing it for all of 3 minutes but I see your point

Last edited:
Why are sneaker websites/magazines hyping up this "new" Nike raffle system like its new? They "tested" it a couple months back for multiple releases.. This is old news.

Man, you cry unfair alot holmes. I like you. You're posts are typically good. But when you're not part of the "COPPED" crowd, you always cry unfair.

There's nothing unfair about it. Who cares if people deserve them or not. Its just shoes. Its not like they took a job from you undeserving (although that does happen), or food.

Yeah honestly, you're right man. Can't even argue with that, appreciate the feedback. Defininately not as serious as loosing a job or food. Still kinda sucks though but whatever. I know I'm not the only NTer who missed out. Just hate to see resell so high already with my inbox empty. Then to hear one of my local HOH that had several Oreos 2.0s tell me they're NOT even getting these. Not looking good at all. But hey like you say, its just shoes so it's all good. World will keep turning.

people complain about the access codes but this is one of the few ways to fend off bots. i mean what else can Nike do.

A new low for Nike releasing like this, Friday will be terrible with much less stock now.
Why is this a new low? People have been complaining about bots eating up stock and you're upset about each person getting 1 pair instead of 100 guys getting 100 pairs each on a regular release?

Back
Top Bottom