OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
....yet
laugh.gif
just wait for some famous dude to be seen with them on. BAM $400 on eBay.

Only person that can have that effect on stuff like that is Kanye, and he won't be wearing Nikes.

Plenty of famous people have worn flyknits, doesn't change anything.

If anyone was curious there are a bunch of new listings on ebay for the MC2s with the purchase receipts from NDC earlier today. cheapest I seen was 329 and upwards of 450. I hope these end up sitting like the previous releases lol.

Only person that can have that effect on stuff like that is Kanye, and he won't be wearing Nikes.

Wish the Beiber wore them, then I can get them for a discount cause no one wants to wear what he does.

when lebron wore the neo turquoise, all of a sudden everyone wanted them...

San Francisco HOH footlocker says they haven't received the multi 2.0 and will not be selling them.

People with unused codes should be IP banned on Friday.

That's harsh. For a lot of people, theirs went to their spam mail

I still can't believe I got through. I usually don't get through on things like this. I hope they do the same for OVO 10s and I'm able to win. Tbh this is the best way to release hyped sneakers on NDC. Let people who have dropped money with Nike in the past get releases. Brand new accounts or fake bot accounts gets nothing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom