OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Only sizes left after inputting the inventory checker are smaller sizes 7 and below and bigger ones 12 and up.

Nike must have given out a bunch of those access codes like the BW's from this past Spring release.
what's the product ID from NIke.com

Just got an email from NDC saying my shipment is being delayed.  Just as long as I get 'em, I'll be satisfied. 
smokin.gif

10am tomorrow 1 per customer...ugh.. i have a 10am meeting.. i may have to be late for it

#priorities 

Hahahahaha I feel so dumb.

I usually get to work late at around 10:05-10:10AM. Today, I woke up a little early and got here at 9:30. I brewed myself some coffee and opened all my tabs for the drop. It was 9:58 and I still saw no links or countdown. I was starting to lose it.

OH IT'S ONLY THURSDAY?

Haha woops. At least I get overtime now. I was so sure the drop was today because of the access codes yesterday. It didn't seem natural to me to let people get it two days early.

Hahahahaha I feel so dumb.

I usually get to work late at around 10:05-10:10AM. Today, I woke up a little early and got here at 9:30. I brewed myself some coffee and opened all my tabs for the drop. It was 9:58 and I still saw no links or countdown. I was starting to lose it.

OH IT'S ONLY THURSDAY?

Haha woops. At least I get overtime now. I was so sure the drop was today because of the access codes yesterday. It didn't seem natural to me to let people get it two days early.
LOL. at least you get OT to pay for the resell price (y)

"I got my order confirmation but still haven't got a shipping confirmation!!!"

In all fairness to this I've ordered a couple pairs and got order confs just to get a cancellation later on. Hence, I never believe a order cong email guarantees my pair is coming

Couple weeks ago I ordered the oreo 2.0 off nike.

Got a Order confirmation and a shipping confirmation

still no sign of it. No tracking info. 

Back
Top Bottom