OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
not even going to bother visiting this thread tomorrow....going to be a lot of cry babies and salt wounds....i know exactly how I am going to get these...good luck everyone

10am tomorrow 1 per customer...ugh.. i have a 10am meeting.. i may have to be late for it

#priorities 

Have a meeting at 9:45 everyday that goes passed 10... i am telling my boss to make it later because i will take my break at 10 :lol:

Last edited:
Have a meeting at 9:45 everyday that goes passed 10... i am telling my boss to make it later because i will take my break at 10
laugh.gif
He might just tell you to stay on break for good...

Have a meeting at 9:45 everyday that goes passed 10... i am telling my boss to make it later because i will take my break at 10
laugh.gif
If you are using SNKRS, you could possibly just cop during the meeting lol -- all you need to enter is your CVV for your CC

my boss is cool i just have to give notice ahead of time... sometimes she forgets and has the meeting later but im not taking chances and will let her know as soon as she walks in the office

she knows the drill.. her son is up on sneakers and he missed out on grapes for his bday so i sold her my extra pair for retail :smh:

Last edited:

not even going to bother visiting this thread tomorrow....going to be a lot of cry babies and salt wounds....i know exactly how I am going to get these...good luck everyone
Posts like these just keep fueling the fire, should be a fun day 
smokin.gif

I called Nike Running Bucktown, Danny claimed that they're not getting them but that NT Chicago might.

Called NT Chicago, Phyllis claimed they're not getting them; stated NDC exclusive.

Not calling Danny/Phyllis out if they're on this forum, just stating facts for the bros.

Back
Top Bottom