OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I know many of you are retail or bust but this seems to be a shoe where the resellers eat :frown:
Only if you a fool and fall for the okey doke. FTL/NT will have these in the coming weeks. Plus restocks. NDC just tryna generate traffic on Friday. They thirst for our salty tears. |I

Have any geniuses decided to ask specialty running stores like Luke's Locker? All people have been posting about are Niketowns and Foot Lockers.

Any word on any nike stores in LA? I was kinda thinking that nike at grove would get them since they just reopened or something.

whats on going in here.
what time they releasing?

Have any geniuses decided to ask specialty running stores like Luke's Locker? All people have been posting about are Niketowns and Foot Lockers.
damn bringing it back to the olden days. man copped my black, white trainers and volt racers with ease from Lukes Locker and Fleet Feet. They dont get the newer racer models unfortunately as of late

Last edited:
First drop is tomorrow, then in a few weeks niketowns will get them in randomly and then footlockers randomly. After that there will be several restocks. Good luck to everyone.
Yup, this right here makes the most sense. Ahhh I feel a lot better now.

Lol at birdie speaking of NFI releasing these tomorrow... Nice diversion....

Word from Big Bird mentioned something about the Nike flagship on 5th Ave be the only one having these manana... Fcfs! GOOD LUCK!

Last edited:
First drop is tomorrow, then in a few weeks niketowns will get them in randomly and then footlockers randomly. After that there will be several restocks. Good luck to everyone.

i can only hope this is true. would love the chance to pick out the weave on all my pairs.

Last edited:

This makes a lot of sense. When the first MCs dropped, the manufacturing of Multicolor Flyknit was still in its primitive phase, respectively, so I would think production numbers were fairly limited then. Fast forward to today, Nike has pretty much mastered combining colors for their MC Flyknit weaves, so the 2.0s MUST be plentiful in production, right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom