OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Good luck today guys. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to miss this release. Issues with my cc so I had to cancel it [emoji]128530[/emoji] Talk about bad timing

Comparison shot of the 1.0 and 2.0. They both look great in their own right. At first I thought these looked bland compared to the 1.0 but they pop pretty well
These are fly, but the first ones are definitely better.

Have any geniuses decided to ask specialty running stores like Luke's Locker? All people have been posting about are Niketowns and Foot Lockers.
damn bringing it back to the olden days. man copped my black, white trainers and volt racers with ease from Lukes Locker and Fleet Feet. They dont get the newer racer models unfortunately as of late
:pimp: Walking into Luke's Locker at their store in the University of Texas' rec center and seeing the Olympic shoes. I went to NT to check the shoes out and get more info. Went back the next day and copped the volt Trainers and Racers. I've been hooked ever since.

Good luck today guys. Unfortunately, I have no choice but to miss this release. Issues with my cc so I had to cancel it [emoji]128530[/emoji] Talk about bad timing
Dont you have more than 1 CC?  Not sure why people would only have 1 CC....
I called Nike Flatiron yesterday at 6 pm and they told me they weren't getting them.
Don't bother.  All Nike running stores and NT in New York City will NOT be carrying the MC 2.0 today.  They will more likely be a random drop in the upcoming days so people don't have to line up like maniacs.  

pimp.gif
Walking into Luke's Locker at their store in the University of Texas' rec center and seeing the Olympic shoes. I went to NT to check the shoes out and get more info. Went back the next day and copped the volt Trainers and Racers. I've been hooked ever since.
Copping ALL my knits for under $100 from RRS with that $1.99 VIP disco
pimp.gif

People lurking, and the calm before the salt storm. At 10.10 EST it will blow up with "F Nike" and pics of whited out confirms

Just realized when I check my shipping again I got a 10.5 instead of 10 :frown:. Might return/trade for WTL . I'll go for a 10 this morning !

The hype it's so sad

Will still try to cop, hopefully on the disco

Last edited:
is anyone else having trouble with the sneakers app?

every time I click notify me on the racer, and I exit out and log back in it still asks me if i want to be notified?

is anyone else having trouble with the sneakers app?

every time I click notify me on the racer, and I exit out and log back in it still asks me if i want to be notified?
It was acting a bit wonky yesterday for me having to keep clicking notify but it looks like my notification is still active since last night

Back
Top Bottom