OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

nah, you needed a minimum credit score of 725
roll.gif

still cant stop thinking about all those wasted access codes. found some idiot on ig trying to sell his access code only to not find anyone in time before they sold out

Well so hard getting kicks nowadays, wanted a back up plan if I don't cop online. Stopped by Nike pasadena yesterday and the employees said the grove will have them on Friday at 10 am. So I'm like thanks and I appreciate the look out, but the grove didn't have them. Haha can't trust phone calls to check and now can't trust in store employees. Haha well I bet they were messing with anyone who asks when someone went to the pasadena store lol. I'll get these eventually off a restock so its all good.
If an employee said they got em... They got em but not dropping em.

It'll be random. You guys gotta be smart and know how the game rolls.

If stores drop today itll be random and likely today/night from 3pm - 7pm

Or itll be this weekend or next week.

Last edited:
Kaitlyn
Hello, my name is Kaitlyn, how can I help you?

sam
so im alittle upset after the release this morning.

sam
i was using my phone to make the purchase and it put me in a line to checkout.... while i was waiting it changed to say that there was a release product in my cart and that i should check out...

sam
so i exited the line assuming that it had been put into my cart like it had said but low and behold it was not there.. making me lose my place in line and my chance to get a pair..... on top of all of this i cannot use the SNKRS app because you only allow it on the apple phones.

Kaitlyn
Hi Sam, I am sorry to hear about your experience. There was a lot of people trying to purchase these shoes, with only a limited amount of stock.

sam
yeah i get that.... but your website said i had a pair in my cart when i didnt

sam
i screenshotted it

Kaitlyn
When there is a limited amount of stock, the cart does not hold your item if someone else is checking out with the same size on low inventory.

sam
then wtf is the point of the cart?

sam
also i was able to get back in line after it had told me it was in my cart when it actually wasnt

Kaitlyn
It is hard for the system to keep track of inventory when there are thousands of people trying to purchase one item.

Kaitlyn
I am very sorry for your experience. These shoes are very rare, and Nike intends to keep them that way.

She obviously didnt like the conversation cause she exited it after that. :smh: F Nike

Bruce Jenner is that you??!!

Last edited:
Man, if I was the Nike customer service chat representative today, I'm only use emoticons. "Yo, my order didn't go through!" = [emoji]128561[/emoji] "Can you give me some kinda coupon for my troubles today?" = [emoji]128078[/emoji] and so on. Easy day.

did anyone get through on the desktop site? got lucky after waiting in line on SNKRS for about 10 min.

We have guys who are spending $150 on shoes but complaining about the extra $10?!?!?! Give the shoes to me and I'll gladly pay that extra $10.

Kaitlyn
Hello, my name is Kaitlyn, how can I help you?

sam
so im alittle upset after the release this morning.

sam
i was using my phone to make the purchase and it put me in a line to checkout.... while i was waiting it changed to say that there was a release product in my cart and that i should check out...

sam
so i exited the line assuming that it had been put into my cart like it had said but low and behold it was not there.. making me lose my place in line and my chance to get a pair..... on top of all of this i cannot use the SNKRS app because you only allow it on the apple phones.

Kaitlyn
Hi Sam, I am sorry to hear about your experience. There was a lot of people trying to purchase these shoes, with only a limited amount of stock.

sam
yeah i get that.... but your website said i had a pair in my cart when i didnt

sam
i screenshotted it

Kaitlyn
When there is a limited amount of stock, the cart does not hold your item if someone else is checking out with the same size on low inventory.

sam
then wtf is the point of the cart?

sam
also i was able to get back in line after it had told me it was in my cart when it actually wasnt

Kaitlyn
It is hard for the system to keep track of inventory when there are thousands of people trying to purchase one item.

Kaitlyn
I am very sorry for your experience. These shoes are very rare, and Nike intends to keep them that way.

She obviously didnt like the conversation cause she exited it after that.
mean.gif
F Nike
You seem like the kind of person that I wouldn't want to help

Didnt get a chance to read the last 25 pages but i bet its pure gold. Hoping for 25 more tonight when i can finally catch up

You seem like the kind of person that I wouldn't want to help
You wouldn't have a job long then. Turns out the customer pays your paycheck so if you don't take care of them you don't get one. I'm sure you have experienced this though.

You wouldn't have a job long then. Turns out the customer pays your paycheck so if you don't take care of them you don't get one. I'm sure you have experienced this though.
Haha cmon b

you aint payin no one if you didn't cop....

Nike doesn't care about people like us. Just yesterday they decided to take away a 130 refund from me, I have no recourse. They don't care. We move on.

Back
Top Bottom