OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

I reported you for spam 

roll.gif
lol.. trust me, I have no interest in you buying rainbows,...of any sort

Everyone complaining about taxes when you know damn well if they restock you will put your blood, sweat, and tears into that keyboard regardless of tax. 
laugh.gif

This thread went from people being salty about not getting Mutli to people being salty about paying tax on shoe that many missed out on

Some people need jobs.

You complain about sales tax on a pair of shoes?

Try paying taxes the whole year and then some more around tax season.

Just to watch people who don't work and pay zero taxes during the year cop flyknit racers and complain about sales tax.....

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Some people need jobs.

You complain about sales tax on a pair of shoes?

Try paying taxes the whole year and then some more around tax season.

Just to watch people who don't work and pay zero taxes during the year cop flyknit racers and complain about sales tax.....

[emoji]128514[/emoji]
repped..... i'v paid over 20 grand in taxes this year so far

people need  to quit complaining.. you think a multi billion dollar company is not going to check the state laws first!?!?! FOH 

You dudes who complain about tax are quick to give $100 to a reseller if you strike out.

The emotions are running at an all time high. Do people always cry fowl play when they don't get their way? All this stuff is new to me, "stuff" meaning being a snotty baby because you couldn't get your way.

Break ups must be tragic for you. Probably life threatening.

Everybody should just be happy you copped. I know I would pay absolutely no mind to the tax if I did. Then again, maybe I'm just this kinda person

qwq0m.jpg

Patiently waiting when people complain about their pairs' weaves or defects that can only be seen with a magnifying glass

People who are trying to figure out what is wrong with america do not need to look much further then this thread... people thirsting over shoes that are $150, and then getting upset when they have to pay an additional $7 of tax. 
Yeah bro, questioning an error in the nike system relating to legalities of taxation reinforces the worlds opinion of how stupid "us" Americans are.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom