OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Right toe is 
nthat.gif
 kinda wish left toe had a little more purp.

Pink strand 
mean.gif

Also decided to swap the laces from my Game Royal's to see how it looks, looks slightly better imo.

i swear so many people who got theirs are complaining about how they like the first MC better or other colorways...and there are people out there who'd kill to have the MC 2.0...be grateful..and if you don't like them, sell them. Seriously. Way too many people complaining. 

Why dudes mad that someone doesn't want to pay $350 for a pair of flyknits? I wouldn't pay that much either... Whether the market says that's what they're "worth" or not... They're not worth much more than retail to me, any colorway.

I feel like after this multicolor release Nike has to change up the silhouette of the racer, for 3 or 4 years now we've gotten the shoe just different color. The hype is dying down unless its a multicolor or oreo of course. Just a thought.

I'm not gonna lie. If I see a fellow NT fam or anyone rocking MC 2.0s with that pinkish hue irl thiking their stuntin' I'm clownin 

Back
Top Bottom