OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What's Good NT....

Just got my v2's in and imo v2 > v1

They are indeed delicious, however I cluelessly missed the EU June release... 
eyes.gif

Love these:

Just a little unhappy with the toebox.

They are indeed delicious, however I cluelessly missed the EU June release... 
eyes.gif

Love these:

Just a little unhappy with the toebox.
what a way to have a dig, i prefer the brave blues but you probably wouldnt know about that would you

I like these more than the MC1 but these kinda had their thunder stolen by another package. Non the less these are nice and ppl shouldn't be so disappointed with them

Why dudes mad that someone doesn't want to pay $350 for a pair of flyknits? I wouldn't pay that much either... Whether the market says that's what they're "worth" or not... They're not worth much more than retail to me, any colorway.

Co-sign. Even for a FK that's just blk/white smh

Got mine yesterday but just now posting. Yep, got hit hard with the pink toe as well Smh. Guess I'll have to just get used to em and appreciate mines for what they are. J. Coles' "Love Yours" comes to mind.

Last edited:
I feel like people always forget £ to $ exchange rates...

Havn't been in here for awhile. Didn't even bother trying to get the MC2 when I already owned the MC1 (bought them while they were sitting everywhere ...) Can someone please tell me why resell prices on the MC2 are in the $300 range when now theres quadruple the amount of pairs since the very first release.

Back
Top Bottom