OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Better pictures of the new green strike pair. The weave looks good IMO but I would def do some painting on the midsole though. Potentially the tongue as well.

Last edited:
I agree they might look better with a painted midsole/tongue, but come on.... if i'm spending that much on shoes I shouldn't have to put in more work to make them look good 

Better pictures of the new green strike pair. The weave looks good IMO but I would def do some painting on the midsole though. Potentially the tongue as well.
Dude, the white tongue makes them clean as hell, guys who will paint the tongue black will be disappointed imo. I talked to a guy who sold them

and he said he just copped for cutting out the white tongue and make a tongue swap on a B/W black tongue racer
laugh.gif

My pair will be here at friday and then I am going to start the paint job to Oreo 1.0-like midsole (ill leave the blue lining like oreo 1.0)

Trust me guys, these will blow your mind when im finished
wink.gif
All that white, cant wait for them
pimp.gif

Last edited:
got my pair in. i think mc 1 >
these feel really girly for some reason. maybe its just the weave i got. i guess the hunt still continues for the perfect pair

Dude, the white tongue makes them clean as hell, guys who will paint the tongue black will be disappointed imo. I talked to a guy who sold them

and he said he just copped for cutting out the white tongue and make a tongue swap on a B/W black tongue racer
laugh.gif

My pair will be here at friday and then I am going to start the paint job to Oreo 1.0-like midsole (ill leave the blue lining like oreo 1.0)

wink.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah after thinking about it the white tongue makes it unique. I plan to do the same thing with the midsole of the Oreo 1 except I think I'm going to paint that blue strip black.

Waiting to see what your pair looks like tho! 

Yeah after thinking about it the white tongue makes it unique. I plan to do the same thing with the midsole of the Oreo 1 except I think I'm going to paint that blue strip black.

Waiting to see what your pair looks like tho! 
You will love it. Black is good for sure, but I think the blue lining will work on these too.

Talking about weaves all the time: I hope my toebox wont be full blue like someones sherbets posted in here 
laugh.gif

Sorry for the shipping question, but has anyone gotten this message as their shipping status?

"THE RECEIVER HAS REQUESTED THAT WE HOLD THIS PACKAGE FOR A FUTURE DELIVERY DATE / DELIVERY WILL BE RESCHEDULED."

I googled it and some people said it was just the delivery guy being lazy and not unloading it from the truck, and some people said their box was damaged and UPS sent it back to the retailer.

They were scheduled to be delivered today, so I called UPS and they said my local UPS distributor would call me back, but they never did.

Last edited:

laugh.gif

wink.gif
pimp.gif
Definitely post pictures when you're done. I too think these have potential and will buy 'em when they're available below retail.

White tongue, white shoe laces... you guys must not do anything in your shoes but take pics. Too big of a chore to keep those clean. 

Just got home finally.

Sorry for the crappy pics, but I'm quite happy with my weave! While waiting, I sorta became disinterested in them, but once I had them in my hands, I'm back in love with them. 

Back
Top Bottom