OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure others have done it already but here are a few unedited, outdoor comparison pics of DS MC1s and 2s.

MC Racer Family

The MC1s take the cake. Volt being the predominant color just makes them so much more vibrant than the MC2s. The green-ish hue of the 2s makes them a lot more muted.

It also doesn't help that my 2s have a quality defect. The rubber sole piece on the left toe is crooked, making the toebox off-center, and the whole shoe essentially crooked :smh: :smh:.

Here's some pics in a spoiler:

Non-defective right shoe. Notice how the rubber is parallel to the toebox pattern, and perpendicular to the "midline" of the shoe.

Defective left shoe. Shoe is oriented so that the rubber is straight. Notice how crooked the shoe is. It's not parallel to the toebox pattern, making the midline more towards the medial side of the shoe.

Left shoe again, this time with the shoe oriented so that it's straight. Actual midline in black, with a red line showing where it's supposed to be.

I'm normally the one who gets on people for over-inspecting their shoes upon receiving them, but the second I opened the box this just stood out to me right away. Haven't tried them on yet, but hopefully it fits correctly :\.

overall, i prefer my wife's weave on her pair more but the pink toe box on mine does make it look more unique
Glad you were able to look out for your wife too. I was fortunate as well. The colors are so saturated in those pics tho haha

need a coupon code to make me pull the trigger on the new green/blue strike/white FK

def doesnt look like one of the CW that will move, but i actually like the color blocking against popular NT opinion

need a coupon code to make me pull the trigger on the new green/blue strike/white FK

def doesnt look like one of the CW that will move, but i actually like the color blocking against popular NT opinion
The popular NT opinion is never wrong b 

Proceed with discretion 

LOL I've worn my chlorine blue racers once.  I should let them go in my collection.   Never in my rotation anymore.

I wondering if maybe size 8 my TTS. They feel a bit loose but I keep thinking its just cause of the material.

Lol my brother bought chlorine blues for $65 before 80% of this thread ever wore flyknits.

Hype's a helluva drug

Last edited:

[COLOR=#red]Thanks for the assist! I'm thinking of either doing like the PS you made but with a lighter shade (like a Pure Platinum maybe) or the other option with a grey line instead

I like the colorway but don't love it - it's one of those where something needs to be changed to make it flow better but it's hard to pinpoint at first.[/COLOR]

Back
Top Bottom