OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Racers getting washed now. Now my question is how to get it off the insoles?

just wondering how come no one talking about it...thats all...
Because it's not a very popular colorway. I'm sure people will change once they're not available. Not a great cw IMO, but not as bad as people are making them out to be.

Racers getting washed now. Now my question is how to get it off the insoles?
water and a little elbow grease.

Because it's not a very popular colorway. I'm sure people will change once they're not available. Not a great cw IMO, but not as bad as people are making them out to be.
how about a brush?

how about a brush?
Really not that difficult man. Scrub it, wipe it, do what you have to do to clean it. Just make sure to start out gentle so you don't ruin em.

Worst case, there's PLENTY of aftermarket insoles you can replace them with. I actually think there's insoles that are very similar that someone mentioned earlier in the thread.

ive been out of town and out of the loop for the past week.

any restock updates for MCs? have these restocked since the og friday drop?

Paid resell & Got hustled by a 14yr old lol smh, but i had to have them... 10.5 snugg would prefer 11

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom