OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
60 pages since I last been in here, I assume MC dropped 
laugh.gif

shout out to @ootherocoo  1st pair 
pimp.gif

I think these are probably the best Rcaer cw Ive seen 

60 pages since I last been in here, I assume MC dropped :lol:

shout out to @ootherocoo
 1st pair :pimp:

I think these are probably the best Rcaer cw Ive seen 

that color way is dope... unfortunately on the ones i had both shoes started to rip on the inner sides by the midsole, nike
is sending me a voucher as we speak

Last edited:
Just saw a post on IG someone selling their game royals in a 9.5 for $80. It had been 25 mins that passed since I saw the post. Pretty sure someone emailed the seller and got them already. Hope he sees my email first lol

game royals are so underrated. They sat in my closet for months. First time I wore them, I realized how nice they were.

Passed on game royals too many times... Upper is :smokin I just can't get past the blue midline against the purple upper, and I don't feel like painting it another color.

i felt the same way about that blue midline at first, but then the purple just overpowers it and I barely notice it. But it would be flames if it had a black midline

Its like that new green strike pair thats out. I can't get over that blue midline either. And the upper is so light, the blue looks even more awkward to me.

Dudes complaining, and offing pairs with weave they're not happy with, will be the same dudes mad because they offer their pair/pairs when these are all dried up on the secondary market.

Dudes complaining, and offing pairs with weave they're not happy with, will be the same dudes mad because they offer their pair/pairs when these are all dried up on the secondary market.
I think some might prefer to pay resell to guarantee a weave they like, over paying retail for the chance of getting the pink toe lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom