OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
so it's a good deal ? I mean Mcs alone are already 450 might as well pay an extra $50 for that exclusive colorway
I wouldn't do it. But it's your money. I'd take my chances on a restock for the MC2's. The NDC exclusive lunar 3s can be had for near retail on ebay if you really want them.

This happened to a pair of my Lunar Chukkas last week. I used a mini eyeglass screwdriver to feed the flywire through the knit. I then used a tiny dab of crazy glue on the end to adhere the wire back inside the knit channel.
repped. thanks gonna try this later today

Anyone here a sz 13? I see a online listing for a pair of DS racer volts for a really decent price. PM if you're interested and I'll send you the link.
grailed im guessing. saw same pair basically retail + tax
That's weird. it was sitting at $133 when I made this post. Now it's at $162. Must be a NT'er 
nerd.gif

I see a pair for chlorines going for 300 on eBay smh, and in reading post with a price range below retail

Back and white racers in store at Foot locker Scottsdale to any heads in AZ. My boy just picked a pair up. 

How much are worn (but clean) white flyknit trainers (8.5) fetching nowadays?

I love my pair, but I've realized that I rarely ever wear them (probably less than ten times in the two years I've had them).

I love my pair, but I've realized that I rarely ever wear them (probably less than ten times in the two years I've had them).
Mind sharing some pics?

But to answer your question...

From what I've seen so far, they're $300-400 depending on condition. That Kanye hype does wonders.

Thinking if 230 for vnds neo turqs is fair or should i keep saving money for mc 2.0 resale.
I would get the neo turqs and then hope the MCs restock in the future. If they don't, I doubt the price is gonna go any higher. Neo turqs are more to come by anyways

unless..... the neo turqs are a size 9.5-10. which in that case, save up for the MCs and pass me the sellers info my way

Haha, are they really worth that much?

Maybe I could get the funds for a pair of Chi 1s off of them.

I'll take pics of them another day.

Fore reference, I sold a pair of size 10.5 beat padded white trainers (heel drag and totally worn down forefoot lugs) a few weeks ago for $300. 

So expect to pay a lot. Especially in that smaller size. 

Last edited:

I been looking for a pair padded but no luck

Back
Top Bottom