OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i dont see the appeal for uni reds. same with the chlorines and cheetos(yeah cheetos) and i've owned all 3.

Thought RRS was already giving out good deals on the Lagoons but RW was even better!

just ordered some paint and I shall be painting a couple mid soles by the end of the month

For those copping the Racers from RunningWarehouse, they go even lower to ~$95 when you use "FB15D" instead of RUNBLOG.
Damn goood lookin. I was close to copping the lagoons in RRS for around 120 and i thought that was good. Good thing i didn't lol . But for $95, RW > RRS haha. 

someone had to say it but

university red > mc2.0
i believe so.  and black/white too.  There was a sample pair that was an all navy posted on a German site that I liked but was 200 shipped.  Not better than the MC but it was a cool CW.  Can't find the picture.

i believe so.  and black/white too.  There was a sample pair that was an all navy posted on a German site that I liked but was 200 shipped.  Not better than the MC but it was a cool CW.  Can't find the picture.
IMO, I think the dual-tone of the B/W differentiate from a lot of the other Racers' CWs. It's very distinct and and will catch your eye on feet. B/W is one of my top CWs.

IMO, I think the dual-tone of the B/W differentiate from a lot of the other Racers' CWs. It's very distinct and and will catch your eye on feet. B/W is one of my top CWs.
Agreed, contrasting black white color jumps out as oppose to the MC, lagoons, crimson etc.  I like the university red and the navy sample pair because it is solid tone color.  Here is the one I was talking about in my post, not better than the MC but I was close to buying them for 200 shipped.  

http://www.shop4runners.com/s4r_de/flyknit-racer-8.html

photo from @Fargin

Last edited:
Thanks to the initial poster about RW. I just always know anything on clearance gets that FB15D promo. Glad folks could cop on the low. I wish I could, but engagement ring hahaha

Sz 5, MC 2.0 on FC. If anyone is looking for their missus. 
I think 6 and 6.5's also available at $300.

Last edited:
I'd never support Flightclub 
mean.gif

Smh rent payment is coming up in a week... If I cant get some extra $ by then Ill have to return these 
frown.gif
 wasnt expecting to get the OVOs lol so hopefully I can put in some overtime hours @ work afterschool. Why why why...

Smh rent payment is coming up in a week... If I cant get some extra $ by then Ill have to return these 
frown.gif
 wasnt expecting to get the OVOs lol so hopefully I can put in some overtime hours @ work afterschool. Why why why...
Priorities, priorities... if you're ever in a place where you're worried about making rent because you spent money on sneakers you may want to rethink your hobby... 

Back
Top Bottom