OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Repped both. Copped the Blue Lagoons. Been on the fence about those, but at <$100, why not?
Same here man, couldn't pass at $96 shipped, even with the neon soles. They are definitely going to soften the blow of missing out on the MC 2.0s (at least this time around).  Repped y'all as well.

jesus 250 for those. i would consider buying them for a sole swap though but that's too much

So I don't know if you hypes are slow today or if I'm just sleep, but it looks like Grant Hill might have some PEs. I've never seen them before.

Last edited:
So I don't know if you hypes are slow today or if I'm just sleep, but it looks like Grant Hill might have some PEs. I've never seen them before.

Person below got em right, they're blue / white / violet / hot lava

Last edited:
Ummm... They're making enough to go around, and in smaller sizes so everyone can enjoy flyknits.
I'm okay with making more, that's fine... but doesn't this mean that... well I don't know, it just feels like greed, or trying to stuff Racers down our throats, or beating a dead horse...

It doesn't really make me happy, but maybe I'm wrong. I still love my pair.

Last edited:
The only people mad about Oreo 2.0s restocking in more sizes are resellers.. No longer can they use the "limited" tag in their dozens of eBay & Craigslist posts.

I think it's just that it's the Oreos again... it's not creative! I'm glad there's a few good colorways down the pipeline, I'd like to see a lot of those!

Last edited:

finally got these in my hands. very underwhelming in person. tried to take pics to show the colors accurately

my first pair of flyknit racers. I like lunar flyknits more...

Last edited:
Ummm... They're making enough to go around, and in smaller sizes so everyone can enjoy flyknits.
They already make em down to a size 4.5......how much smaller do you want? 

Let the 7-8 year olds have Roshes and KD's 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just got my MC 2.0 from my business partner/friend for a tad over retail.

He wasn't impressed over them and to be honest, I am not neither. I suppose the pair in question doesn't feature the most appealing weave. I honestly think that the Racer MC V1 & V 2 are both over hyped. I'll say it again since owning both the MC V1 and I'll say it now after receiving the MC V2. These don't even break the top 5 color schemes imho. I feel Nike did another great job in touching up the colors in the marketing pictures.

I honestly believe the Blue Lagoon is a more appealing color scheme with the unique weave pattern and volt midsole. I also find the Oreo V2 to be a instant classic. However Nike over saturated the market with both these color schemes and thus making it less desirable. I also found when Nike restocked the OREO V2, the factory that made it is a complete joke. If you compare the 1st batch to the recent 2nd batch of OREO V2, you'll know what I am talking about. It looks like Nike quickly set out to produce a lot of these to flood the market with this chosen color scheme.

If it means anything, this is my personal top 5. That way you can decide if what I am saying about the MC V1 & 2 is creditable. In the end, it all comes to personal taste. I find that the Game Royals & Lucids to be more loud in a classy way.​

1. VOLT/SEQUOIA *Purchased from NDC*
2. NEOS TURQ *Purchased from Nordstrom*
3. OREO V1 *Purchased from Niketown LA*
4. Black & Whites *Purchased from RRS 1st Release *
5. University Reds * Purchased from RRS *

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom