OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Tried my pair of mc 2.0 once I got home and do you guys see those dented line dimples forming on tip of toes , do you guys think it looks bad on my pair ? Any of you guys got same issues with your mc 2.0 ? I hope I didn't get a messed up pair from Nike

Tried my pair of mc 2.0 once I got home and do you guys see those dented line dimples forming on tip of toes , do you guys think it looks bad on my pair ? Any of you guys got same issues with your mc 2.0 ? I hope I didn't get a messed up pair from Nike
Send them on over to me. 
nerd.gif
. But that is always a hit or miss for me. I've had over 20 pairs and maybe like a quarter of them have this issue. 

It's already been addressed

We know about it and it's nothing new.

Last edited:
I'm a sz 8.5 in air maxes and I got a sz 9 on the racers , my first pair of Oreo 2.0 is a sz 9 also and fits good.

Sucks I payed 330$ shipped for the mc 2.0 and this happens

Saw those Seahawk 2.0 looking racers in person and I actually liked them. Not bad. 

people complaining about Nike making GS racers? What?!?!? How is that even remotely a problem?

This right here is why I'm slowing going away from this stupid shoe thing. People be dumb with this sneaker hobby. Its just a shoe!!!

Kids sizes in flyknits would be a awful idea in terms of lasting ability. Can't imagine my 9 year old not destroying them after 3-4 days.

And count me in with the "dislike" trainers group. Never liked them, never will. The Blue Glows have always had my attention though. Wouldn't even cop white trainers on sale if i had the chance.

people complaining about Nike making GS racers? What?!?!? How is that even remotely a problem?

This right here is why I'm slowing going away from this stupid shoe thing. People be dumb with this sneaker hobby. Its just a shoe!!!

Kids sizes in flyknits would be a awful idea in terms of lasting ability. Can't imagine my 9 year old not destroying them after 3-4 days.

And count me in with the "dislike" trainers group. Never liked them, never will. The Blue Glows have always had my attention though. Wouldn't even cop white trainers on sale if i had the chance.

It's like the same morons that don't want yeezy 350 "easily available".

They won't get any IG likes if every one else has them...

Like that stupid picture above of trainers in a duffle bag inside the car.

All around stupid.

Got my pair in , I like them but anyone notice that the Oreo 2.0 seem like better quality ?
The toe areas kinda form dimples when I stick my feet in and the Oreos have a smooth toe areas even when worn if it makes any sense . Can I also get a legit check ?

i need this exact pair... my size and my birthday on the production date :pimp:

Last edited:
Got to love it. Dudes that have the shoe, want it limited. When they miss out, they complain and call it BS. I'd rather shoes be everywhere, so if if we missed out, it was our own damn fault. Lord forbid someone actually has the same pair of shoes as you. Some people act like they have a 1 of 1 or something...

#HappyFlyknitFriday

No shoe guards or worries here, I wear my racers to run and it really seems like most people don't. I am glad I can beat these up since most likely I will be able to double up down the line for under retail. My Oreo v1 definitely took a beating, I can't wait for those to come back.

Back
Top Bottom