OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
cop of the day. #hff

Nice! How much did RIF get you for?

Last edited:
How much you pay? curious what places like RIF that are somewhat fair with prices would charge. What are those going for on the resell market anyways?
beat, and I mean BEAT, white and black trainers go for $200 at the very least. And that's when there's so much drag that there isn't even any sole left.

How much you pay? curious what places like RIF that are somewhat fair with prices would charge. What are those going for on the resell market anyways?
imo market price is 

275+ cond 9+/10 unpadded black trainers

350+ cond 9+/10 unpadded white trainers

as for ds 

400 give or take black trainers

450+ whites

these prices are likely real for shoes size 8 through 12

but then again.. some people will pay $300 for no tread white trainers 
eyes.gif

if i had to guess he paid nearly 400 

Last edited:
Thank you so much for this, I haven't checked this thread in a week. Wanted Blue Lagoons, but I kept putting them on the back burner. Just ordered a pair now....feels "throwback" to get a pair of Flyknits on sale.
laugh.gif

Were you able to get them shipped to Canada? Says US sales only 

I think I just found myself in a shoe-off standing in line at the local supermarket. Dude stared me down, held my eyes, when we locked eyes, he gave me that elevator look and stopped at my feet and stared at them with a contemptuous look on his face. He was wearing a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Red, White and Blues and I was wearing my Goons. Two options, either he was playing hard to get or I was in a street rules shoe-off. I'm not sure if Air Max 90s trumps Blue Lagoons, but I walked away feeling good about my choice of shoes.

I think I just found myself in a shoe-off standing in line at the local supermarket. Dude stared me down, held my eyes, when we locked eyes, he gave me that elevator look and stopped at my feet and stared at them with a contemptuous look on his face. He was wearing a pair of Nike Air Max 90 Red, White and Blues and I was wearing my Goons. Two options, either he was playing hard to get or I was in a street rules shoe-off. I'm not sure if Air Max 90s trumps Blue Lagoons, but I walked away feeling good about my choice of shoes.
you 2 shoulda got a room. 

pretty much eye-f#$%d each other. 

Always gotta keep heat on my feet incase this ever happens 
roll.gif

Tried my pair of mc 2.0 once I got home and do you guys see those dented line dimples forming on tip of toes , do you guys think it looks bad on my pair ? Any of you guys got same issues with your mc 2.0 ? I hope I didn't get a messed up pair from Nike
You didn't get a messed up pair. That's how Racers and Trainers are. I have it on all 15+ pairs of mine. Doesn't look good or bad, just looks normal.

cop of the day. #hff

Those are fake fyi.
Look real to me. Heel has 7 visible lines. Everything else looks good too.

Last edited:

wtf did i just read...

Back
Top Bottom