OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Are those brave blue pair releasing here in the U.S?

They've been making random appearances at a few Clearance Stores, however unless you're one of these loser beasts that have nothing better to do than to wait outside the store at 9:50am every morning to bum rush the shoe section once the gates open at 10, you're chances are slim of actually finding a pair at a clearance store is slim.

Can someone post pictures of super beat flyknit racers?

I just got some racers in white/black/volt color and I don't really like the  white side of the shoe.  I was thinking maybe I should just dirty them up by running in the forest since I like my converse and vans with that distress and beat up look to them.

Or is this a horrible idea.

Last edited:
were those strike green racers a FL exclusive, or are they going to get a world wide release? Wanted to pick them up but I was thinking they'd eventually go for under retail

Can someone post pictures of super beat flyknit racers?

I just got some racers in white/black/volt color and I don't really like the  white side of the shoe.  I was thinking maybe I should just dirty them up by running in the forest since I like my converse and vans with that distress and beat up look to them.

Or is this a horrible idea.

I would say it's a horrible idea. The shoes clean up pretty easily, why not just make them look new with about 15 minutes of cleaning.

No need to quote the whole post with all those pics in the very next post... You can post the same thing without quoting, or even @ him using the @ feature.

Last edited:
some people in here 
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

^Read up. It's common and normal.
I've been through more than 200 pages, still nothing. Maybe I'll start from page 1 in my time.

Anyways, checked again on my pair and found out what went wrong. The toebox is "pushed" back by the front sole, causing the bump. This is due to the sole not properly glued on, there was quite a gap between the lower sole "compartment" and the actual lower sole, if that makes sense. If you look from the side, you can see the volt part of the sole not connecting properly with the black part.

A defective pair, so sent back. Might want to check your pairs too if you're having a similar "problem".

It's nothing defect about it.

I have 30+ pairs of flyknits racers, trainers, and chukkas and they all have them.

Just something that happens with flyknits like creasing toe boxes on other shoes.

Last edited:

Looking at the recent releases, noticed quite a few complaints regarding quality mostly with the Oreo 2.0. Or is it a general trend affecting all colorways?

I noticed recently, my Geckos has what appears to be a "bulge" where the knit meets the toe sole. Only on the right side though, the left pair appears fine. From most pictures I'd expect the knit to form a straight angled line from toe to tongue, but this isn't the case for mine. It can be felt with my fingers, probably the knit being denser in that section forming said mound. Minor, but have anyone else noticed the same thing on their pair?
Well, there have been more people complaining about their oreos or the mc2 then most... but also there were a butt load of oreo 2s released, so there are bound to be more defects.  My 2nd pair of MC1.0s had a swoosh that was crooked half way up, none of my racers from day one have felt the same size (some are tight while others are loose).  There have been minor shoe defects since day one with these shoes.  Unless they are the MC1&2, you can send them back for a replacement without too much trouble.  If it bothers you, return them.  If it doesn't, wear them happily.  

What defect are you guys speaking of? From my experience, all my flyknits bunch up on the front. 
me personally, I was just talking about crooked swooshes, and inconsistent fit.  There were people who posted oreo 2.0s where when you view them from a side-profile view, they have a large bulge at the toe area.  They kind of looked like clown shoes where the toe area bulges up.  There were about 2-3 examples posted on NT after the restock pairs came in about a month ago.  

Back
Top Bottom