OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Every time I see a pair of OG Jordans still around from the 80's and 90's, I'm reminded that these are just shoes and that they'll be be cracked, faded, unwearable relics in 15-20 years anyways.

Wear them now and enjoy them.

That's being said, the quality has taken a noticeable dive in the past year beginning with the Hyper Jade/Hyper Punch wave of releases as Nike has drifted to larger production numbers. This also coincides with the time when Racers began popping up in mass at most Footlockers across the country. 

Last edited:

Breaking out the mc2s today for the first time.

Finally bought my grails (Neos). Have been waiting for a DS pair forever and finally found it. Will post pics when they arrive. 

Now thats left are Uni Reds. Then I think I'll be satisfied with my collection. 

The only reason so many people think these toebox "dimples/dents" are some new issue is because many of these folks just jumped on the wagon with the v2 Oreos and MCs and have no idea about older CWs.

Blue lagoons aren't that bad with the volt midsole, painting it white almost looks like the Neos. And if you already have a pair of those, why? Haha.
But glad I copped a pair for under 100 through RW.

Yups,

I wear Flyknits because they are well designed, comfortable eye candy, if I wanted to wear subdued colors, I'd get some tassel loafers.

me personally, I was just talking about crooked swooshes, and inconsistent fit.  There were people who posted oreo 2.0s where when you view them from a side-profile view, they have a large bulge at the toe area.  They kind of looked like clown shoes where the toe area bulges up.  There were about 2-3 examples posted on NT after the restock pairs came in about a month ago.  
Exactly

"Dimples" have always been common dating back to the OGs, pic courtesy of NWT.

People thinking they're a defect is laughable.

yes... this defect is certainly laughable.  I doubt you would be happy if your shoes looked like the ones I was talking about.... not dimples.  

This is how one of my pairs came in from the restock. Check out the banana shaped, elf shoe looking toe box. The fabric is so tight that I can't even wear the shoe and had the send them back. Consider yourselves lucky to not get a pair like this. In general, the pairs I received from the restock feel tighter than my pairs from the initial release.

The only reason so many people think these toebox "dimples/dents" are some new issue is because many of these folks just jumped on the wagon with the v2 Oreos and MCs and have no idea about older CWs.

Ding ding ding!

Looks like I'm only selling via IG if I ever need to get rid of some pairs again. Guy claims I sold him fakes. One of you should be ashamed smh

"Comments: paint on the soles are chipping after a single wear, pull tabs are uneven and not very reflective. Not authentic it defective/inferior quality"

Just to cement my case, the original photos that were posted...

It's a bit aggravating that my PayPal funds are on hold but I'm really pissed that something that's so CLEARLY authentic is being questioned, both product and seller.

Last edited:
Looks like I'm only selling via IG if I ever need to get rid of some pairs again. One of you should be ashamed smh

" Comments: paint on the soles are chipping after a single wear, pull tabs are uneven and not very reflective. Not authentic it defective/inferior quality

It's a bit aggravating that my PayPal funds are on hold but I'm really pissed that something that's so CLEARLY authentic is being questioned, both product and seller.
The NT hat situation (where profits were for charity yet people claimed to their credit cards that they didn't receive merchandise after actually receiving it) has scared me about selling anything to anybody these days.  The clowns who actually sell fake stuff these days makes people who sell legit stuff less credible.  Everybody wants something but doesn't want to pay anymore.  

Decided to begin selling off a large portion of my collection. Realized I didn't need 20 pairs of the same shoe. Found myself wearing the same 4-5 CWs anyways. Just sold a pair of DS Neos for $300 (I guess the hype is still real). Neos are nice, just never found a spot for them in my rotation. Plus the weave was bad on my pair which made them easier to let go.

Looks like I'm only selling via IG if I ever need to get rid of some pairs again. Guy claims I sold him fakes. One of you should be ashamed smh

"Comments: paint on the soles are chipping after a single wear, pull tabs are uneven and not very reflective. Not authentic it defective/inferior quality"

Sorry man, did eBay suspend your selling privileges? The fool probably had "buyer's remorse" and figured making the "fake" claim was the fasted way to get his money back. I have won frivolous paypal disputes in the past so keep your head up....

Last edited:
Sorry man, did eBay suspend your selling privileges? The fool probably had "buyer's remorse" and figured making the "fake" claim was the fasted way to get his money back. I have won frivolous paypal disputes in the past so keep your head up....

I don't think they did, not really sure. I was already going to leave them alone because that Final Value Fee really impacts you. Even if you want to sell at a moderate price, they're taking 10%, PayPal is taking 4%, the buyers are messaging you for BIN offers that are ridiculous. I understand the whole buyer protection thing but buyers remorse =/= "I get a refund cause eBay said so"

Finally bought my grails (Neos). Have been waiting for a DS pair forever and finally found it. Will post pics when they arrive. 

Now thats left are Uni Reds. Then I think I'll be satisfied with my collection. 
Uhhh huh. You're a registered member on NikeTalk. Tell those filthy lies elsewhere. You're only satisfied till the next release lol 
roll.gif

Got my goons in and went straight to feet. Love the blue/volt and the soles aren't as bad as I thought they'd be. Overall, very happy with them.

Back
Top Bottom