OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yep , since day one. But why would i dish out 500-1g for a htm racer[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] bruh.. You are not making any sense. i mean if i were to be in italy on rd, i would love to get my hands on those. Last time i checked, the lunar soles or any htm runners were only released in italy. Please correct me if im wrong. I would love to own those but i would i pay a house or car payment just for that shoe? Hmm? Your point is? Please elaborate

If youre talking bout the HTM racers, the cw just doesnt do me any good
If my memory serves me correctly, Undefeated La Brea quietly released HTM lunars as well... 

dunno why but my post got deleted. maybe cause there was an ebay link?(I've seen a lot of ebay links before but if it that's against NT policy please let me know)

anyway I just needed a little push. thanks @rayisherexd

Nike Montalban in LA had the HTMs too, IIRC...
Truth. Wave 3. August 2012. People were able to get back in line and get multiples.

HTMs were NOT only in Italy--just recently.  1948 London (Nikelab) has actually released the most.

Last edited:

Grew up at a time when nobody cared about kicks. But I wanted AJ1's when i was in 6th grade. Still get upset Moms wouldn't cop me a pair for $65. That was like $600 back in the day
When I was in 4/5th grade, I remember all these kids in my class had Jordan 12.  My mom took me to Sports Authority, but could not afford those shoes and ended up with Dennis Rodman's which were Converse.  Kids at school used to make fun of me for it and I told myself as soon as I get a job, I'd buy everything I ever missed out on, but never once have I bought a pair of Jordan's.  

is the sole of the brave blues suppose to look like this? 
roll.gif
there needs to be a nike sign on the bottom where it's all white

Back
Top Bottom