OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
In case there is someone out there hiding under a rock who hasn't managed to get the oreo 2s yet, Titolo has a FSR.

That's why I love my Hyper Punch/Volts, they are so uncool, they'll never become uncool.

Man i go to gym and see lots of people wearing oreo v2s.. Smh. Makes me want to sell my pair, lol i wish the og cw doesnt restock in the future. Might sound selfish but i want to have a feeling that im the only few to have certain rare cw.. But i wouldnt say rare since most of the racers i have was sitting on ndc and multiple sites before the hype

Man i go to gym and see lots of people wearing oreo v2s.. Smh. Makes me want to sell my pair, lol i wish the og cw doesnt restock in the future. Might sound selfish but i want to have a feeling that im the only few to have certain rare cw.. But i wouldnt say rare since most of the racers i have was sitting on ndc and multiple sites before the hype
With all the restocks, cool factor is in negative numbers breh.
You gotta put in the work if you want those rare kicks, people don't just hand them to you 

You should sell your pair... to someone that actually wants them for more than just the exclusivity reason. They're just shoes, man. You're feeding the hype.

Grew up at a time when nobody cared about kicks. But I wanted AJ1's when i was in 6th grade. Still get upset Moms wouldn't cop me a pair for $65. That was like $600 back in the day
You not the only one. I was rocking payless shoes till like 8th grade.

As I got older i really  don't care if a shoe is limited or not. Its just a shoe I realized. You can't fall into the hype of oh I'm the only person with these. Its not like the shoes was made for one person or its your own personal PE. You want a PE do NIKEID or custom your pair. Once you get out this mindset it will help you overall. 

For those that are still looking, Oreo Racers seem to be sitting at my local FTL. 

Damn what's up with this thread as of late? You guys are trying to be unique and individual through the shoes you wear? A MASS PRODUCED SHOE? I think you'll be pretty disappointed when you really think about it and realize how many other people out there have the same exact pair as you.

It's odd, the ones who seem to care about this the most tend to be the ones who kill "unique-ness" in the first place. Interesting little paradox if you ask me :lol: .

Last edited:
Damn what's up with this thread as of late? You guys are trying to be unique and individual through the shoes you wear? A MASS PRODUCED SHOE? I think you'll be pretty disappointed when you really think about it and realize how many other people out there have the same exact pair as you.

It's odd, the ones who seem to care about this the most tend to be the ones who kill "unique-ness" in the first place. Interesting little paradox if you ask me :lol: .

I got my pair if not most of all my pairs for under retail [emoji]128514[/emoji] I was in this since day 1. Hopefully these wont be the next (mass produced) roshes

Last edited:
Whats the proper length of lace I should get for the racers? The thin black laces are starting to pull apart.

Back
Top Bottom