OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
dope sole swaps @lemon 
nthat.gif

quick question, any one use jason mark repel or crepe protect on their flyknits? is that a bad idea? thanks

Those "potion" agilities are dope as is. I wish they made flyknit agilities in men's, or at least big women's sizes. I'd need a 14.5 women's to fit my 13 foot.

Might grab those for wifey, she loves her agilities.

The Potion Agility looks good but I just can't do this shoe model.  I bought the multicolor ones and never wore them.  Returning to Nike factory this weekend.  the weave looks good but the outsole just makes them look/feel too feminine

The Potion Agility looks good but I just can't do this shoe model.  I bought the multicolor ones and never wore them.  Returning to Nike factory this weekend.  the weave looks good but the outsole just makes them look/feel too feminine
Well.. they are womens shoes.. what did you expect! 
wink.gif

Happy FF! Got some shoe cleaning done last night for wifey and myself. Used Magic Eraser since some dirt stains were in there pretty deep from hiking/having 2 weeks to settle.

Grabbed those Potions yesterday, should be delivered on Monday.. Hoping there isn't too much pink on my pair.Want em to look as close to the HTM Trainers as possible :lol:.

They don't look feminine on foot imo. i wear my black pair alot.

Last edited:
Are oreo 2.0's padded or non padded? I was told if you are unsure on size get .5 up on padded.. which i did for my trainers I bought but I wanna get some racers too

yeah alright, my foot measures exactly 10.5 inch so should I stick with tts?
TTS, i made a mistake of buying half size up because i was wearing thicker socks when i tried them on they felt a little tight, so i bought sz11.5. i failed to realize my no show socks are the thin ones. 

Very very good job. Leave them in the press for 24hrs. The soles you got from JJ were the red LR3 yea? The sole is light grey and not white right?

Appreciate it man, I still have to redo my wood insoles because I traced the Racer insole instead of my foot inside the Racer upper (which I think will fit my foot better). And yes and no, they are the reds with white soles (at least in my eyes), I think they just look grey the picture.

Last edited:
I grabbed my oreo 2.0s today for 75 bux at the employee store it was awesome!!

Last edited:
Appreciate it man, I still have to redo my wood insoles because I traced the Racer insole instead of my foot inside the Racer upper (which I think will fit my foot better). And yes and no, they are the reds with white soles (at least in my eyes), I think they just look grey the picture.

They're looking awesome, Sir! I'm curious why wood is used for the insoles...

yall are tempting me to swap some potions with the dope work you guys have done. I sole swap as a hobby so am familiar with the process. Are you guys using the same size for both uppers and lunar outsoles?

Grabbed those Potions yesterday, should be delivered on Monday.. Hoping there isn't too much pink on my pair.Want em to look as close to the HTM Trainers as possible
laugh.gif

They don't look feminine on foot imo. i wear my black pair alot.
Fuchsia Glow/Voltage Green/Photo Blue/Black

more of a purple and not pink so we should be good.. 

why do people prefer sole swapping instead of just buying the lunar model? if the lunar bottom was that comfy, wouldn't everyone be killing over the flyknit lunar line?

The FKRacer has better cws. With the exception of the FK1s, the colorways are/were a disappointment. :\ Also, the LR soles look sleeker than the current FKL soles...

Last edited:

why do people prefer sole swapping instead of just buying the lunar model? if the lunar bottom was that comfy, wouldn't everyone be killing over the flyknit lunar line?
aesthetics and performance..

there's no flyknit upper with LR soles out there besides HTM's and those are getting harder and harder to find and getting more and more expensive.. I wore this pair all day today and man, I don't regret doing the swap at all.. it's all that I expected and more.. if there's no rain on the forecast tomorrow, I'll wear them for a 5k to test them.. 

aesthetics and performance..

there's no flyknit upper with LR soles out there besides HTM's and those are getting harder and harder to find and getting more and more expensive.. I wore this pair all day today and man, I don't regret doing the swap at all.. it's all that I expected and more.. if there's no rain on the forecast tomorrow, I'll wear them for a 5k to test them.. 
I'm curious because I enjoy my racers, but never tried out the LR sole. I'm not rich enough to buy donor soles nor am I capable of doing a sole swap, so I was just wondering what the driving force is behind all these sole swaps.

I'm curious because I enjoy my racers, but never tried out the LR sole. I'm not rich enough to buy donor soles nor am I capable of doing a sole swap, so I was just wondering what the driving force is behind all these sole swaps.
Not sure if you need to be rich to do a sole swap - - and you still have 2 pairs of shoes in the end, thats assuming you put the other sole on too

Back
Top Bottom