OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I work hard for my racers.

Getting there... Spent a couple hours today with a hobby knife (the steel exacto knife/stylus you used in art class as a kid) cutting the excess sole off the knit, which, as Lemon mentioned, is incredibly tedious. I need to remake my insole wood cutout because my first one was too narrow. After that, I'll be ready to glue and see how they turn out!

Me personally, I'd never spend $1300 on a single pair of shoes (as much as I love those HTMs - especially those Terre de Feu's). Just watched my 2 year old daughter puke the entire contents of her stomach on to my wife's shoes (fortunately just regular runners). That reminded me that these are just shoes. I'd never want to be in the position where my kid pukes on my $1300 sneakers. 

Plus, those Lunar soles aren't that durable and tend to flatten out pretty quickly (and never really recover). I can speak from experience having run hundreds of miles in multiple pairs of Lunaracers the past 6-7 years. I'd hate to spend $1300 on a pair of shoes that went flat quickly and was toast. Afraid that would happen even with causal wear. 

Each to his own. Nice pickup though 
nthat.gif

Thoughts above are half real and half jealousy
laugh.gif

To be fair people without kids don't really have those problems (plus more disposable income to spend on shoes, but that's another story altogether haha). It's pretty easy to take care of your shoes if you only wear them casually (assuming you have other pairs to use as beaters during bad weather and to workout/run in, etc. etc.

Getting there... Spent a couple hours today with a hobby knife (the steel exacto knife/stylus you used in art class as a kid) cutting the excess sole off the knit, which, as Lemon mentioned, is incredibly tedious. I need to remake my insole wood cutout because my first one was too narrow. After that, I'll be ready to glue and see how they turn out!

great job!

How they should've been... So beautiful! [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]

How they should've been... So beautiful! [emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji][emoji]128525[/emoji]
will take better pics later on.. for some reason, it's very bright on desktop.. mobile looks better..
laugh.gif

but man, having Lunar soles on these is awesome.. so comfy.. hopefully you get a pair done bro..

Racer.. but I'm assuming Zoom Agility should fit and would be cheaper to do.. there's a difference on the upper though.. I'm regretting letting go of (2) pairs of zoom agility I had since I wasn't a big fan of the outsoles.. :smh: :smh:

I see Agilities almost every time I go to the outlets, but the cws aren't great... They'd be a good pair to practice swapping with.

Last edited:
restock oreo 2.0s on ndc

Oreo restock on SNKRS. just popped up for me.
Really checked the thread at the right time
pimp.gif

Trying to purchase on NDC so I can get this 10% cash back, but it's still waiting in line :frown:

EDIT: Got the order through with the 10% cash back
pimp.gif

For those that don't know, eBates is having 10% in cashback on NDC, all purchases, no minimum necessary. Sign up is in my sig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom